This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What could Nintendo possibly discuss for 1.5 hours at E3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What could Nintendo possibly discuss for 1.5 hours at E3?

User Info: legendxofxsky

legendxofxsky
3 years ago#21
BrightStar7 posted...
Seems like the perfect chance to reveal the new type and give all the juice on Xerneas/Yveltal/Sylveon. Also debut this Bond mechanic. But maybe they'll just troll with old info for 90 mins.

We all want that, but lets face it.... This is what will happen @ E3 (Nintendo Wise.)

1- show off any promotions during X and Y, such as the Pre-order bonus or a special 3DS they'll offer with the game, as a sold bundle.

2- show off a new trailer/gameplay. Could be a demo to play, mainly saying thisdue to TES: Online had a 15 min gameplay session at one point. (Highly unlikely on this).

3- Could release some VAGUE information for X/Y, but most likely if it is vague, it will just end up making up for more "my sources said" and other speculation and false rumors.

4- Finally, if NOTHING i said shows up (which is likely), i truely believe that they will just say how the 3DS will get "maxed out" because X/Y will be "built" around the 3DS to use all of its capabilities. And also show some X/Y with it.

I truely believe 4 will most likely be the scenario, unless they do show lots of gameplay.

User Info: SpiderLantern

SpiderLantern
3 years ago#22
Isn't it a Q&A also? If it's anything like a comic convention panel, a lot of filler mixed with some showy slightly meaningless news and a very small amount of actual interesting news.
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What could Nintendo possibly discuss for 1.5 hours at E3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived