This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What could Nintendo possibly discuss for 1.5 hours at E3?

#21legendxofxskyPosted 5/25/2013 7:52:14 AM
BrightStar7 posted...
Seems like the perfect chance to reveal the new type and give all the juice on Xerneas/Yveltal/Sylveon. Also debut this Bond mechanic. But maybe they'll just troll with old info for 90 mins.

We all want that, but lets face it.... This is what will happen @ E3 (Nintendo Wise.)

1- show off any promotions during X and Y, such as the Pre-order bonus or a special 3DS they'll offer with the game, as a sold bundle.

2- show off a new trailer/gameplay. Could be a demo to play, mainly saying thisdue to TES: Online had a 15 min gameplay session at one point. (Highly unlikely on this).

3- Could release some VAGUE information for X/Y, but most likely if it is vague, it will just end up making up for more "my sources said" and other speculation and false rumors.

4- Finally, if NOTHING i said shows up (which is likely), i truely believe that they will just say how the 3DS will get "maxed out" because X/Y will be "built" around the 3DS to use all of its capabilities. And also show some X/Y with it.

I truely believe 4 will most likely be the scenario, unless they do show lots of gameplay.
#22SpiderLanternPosted 5/25/2013 8:01:16 AM
Isn't it a Q&A also? If it's anything like a comic convention panel, a lot of filler mixed with some showy slightly meaningless news and a very small amount of actual interesting news.
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."