This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Okay, can someone teach me how to do this.

#112345_pwnedPosted 5/25/2013 8:40:15 AM
I'm willing to read all I can about breeding but it's really late here and I just need this bit of info, andI wont exactly start right now. So I want a froslass with cursed body the hidden ability and spikes, an egg move. What exactly do I need?
---
Thunder, Cavs, MCFC, Redskins
Unofficial Meloetta-P of the Pokemon X board
#2javel34Posted 5/25/2013 8:45:43 AM
Female DW Snorunt/Froslass
A male that can pass down Spikes:

Ferrothorn
Garbador
Roselia
Crustle

To get it on them though you have to chain breed I think

And then you have to make sure the snorunt you want to keep is female.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#3InhaledCornPosted 5/25/2013 8:46:06 AM
You need at least a Female Snorunt/Glalie/Froslass with their Dream World Ability since it's impossible to get Cursed Body Froslass though breeding otherwise.

Next, you'll need a male Pokemon that knows Spikes that is compatible with the above family to pass the move along. Unfortunately, it seems chain-breeding is required. Breeding a Cacnea or Cacturn with Spikes with a female Ferroseed/thorn, then hatching eggs until it's male will get you what you need for Spikes inheritance.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I support the Fairy-type.
#412345_pwned(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 9:01:07 AM
So in short, i have to breed for a male Ferrothorn/seed/Garbador/Roselia/Crustle with spikes and get a DW ffemale ros/snorunt and them, and put both of those together to get a froslass with DW and spikes?
---
Thunder, Cavs, MCFC, Redskins
Unofficial Meloetta-P of the Pokemon X board
#5Earth_EchidnaPosted 5/25/2013 9:32:02 AM
To get this Froslass, you need to get yourself a female Snorunt from the DW. After you've gotten this Snorunt, you need to get a Pokémon with the same egg group as Froslass, which are Fairy and Mineral- so yes, if you bred these Pokémon with Froslass to get Spikes, there is a chance that it would be passed on to the new Snorunt.

So if you're lucky, you should have gotten the Snorunt with Cursed Body and Spikes. If the nature is not of your desire, you should be able to get Spikes on every further Snorunt bred- believe me, I've been attempting to breed for a Naughty Clamperl with Body Slam, and it's been in every other one's moveset.

Best of luck to you!
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 1335 1407 6427
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies instead! -Official Sandslash of the PMD3 boards