This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Arceus-Fairy = the end of the dragons' dominance in Ubers?

#1SakujoPosted 5/26/2013 3:32:38 AM(edited)
With supreme bulk, a complete immunity to Dragon-type moves, the ability to outrun all currently-existing Dragon-type PokÚmon assuming they do not hold a Choice Scarf, as well as the ability to smite all of them except for Latias, Latios and Reshiram with a super effective Judgment, we may have ourselves the perfect Dragon counter in the ▄bers metagame, as well as an Arceus Forme whose level of viability matches that of both Arceus-Normal and Arceus-Ghost in the current metagame. In fact, I would not be surprised at all see the very existence of Arceus-Fairy putting a stop to the dominance of dragons in ▄bers.
---
#2Arne83Posted 5/26/2013 3:32:45 AM
If it exists that is.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 5/26/2013 3:33:56 AM
Fairy was never announced, let alone the effectiveness of it.

I highly doubt it'll be immune to Dragon IF is does exist (note the if). That would just be stupid.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#4MetaDeDeDePosted 5/26/2013 4:05:44 AM
Sakujo posted...
With supreme bulk, a complete immunity to Dragon-type moves, the ability to outrun all currently-existing Dragon-type PokÚmon assuming they do not hold a Choice Scarf, as well as the ability to smite all of them except for Latias, Latios and Reshiram with a super effective Judgment, we may have ourselves the perfect Dragon counter in the ▄bers metagame, as well as an Arceus Forme whose level of viability matches that of both Arceus-Normal and Arceus-Ghost in the current metagame. In fact, I would not be surprised at all see the very existence of Arceus-Fairy putting a stop to the dominance of dragons in ▄bers.

It would, but i hope that Arcues is not the only good pokemon with the fairy type. I have a feeling that they will be primarly Special Attack meaning that Blissey will wall most of them.
#5Nightstar1994Posted 5/26/2013 4:18:32 AM
AHAHAHA

Arceus, show dem haters how powerful are you!
#6pokemongamesPosted 5/26/2013 4:19:37 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

I highly doubt it'll be immune to Dragon IF is does exist (note the if). That would just be stupid.

Why would it be stupid? It would make dragon type pokemon less overpowered.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, and I am 100% proud of it.
#7Emperor_mateusPosted 5/26/2013 4:55:18 AM
Did't Kyogre do a better job at dominating then the dragons?

I'm not exactly familiar with the competitive scene, but I hear about him the most often.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#8CrabhammarPosted 5/26/2013 7:16:47 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

Not at all. Dragons would have a counter that isn't fainted by looking at it too hard (re: Ice) and Fairies apparently have the weaksauce weakness of Poison IIRC
---
I WANT TO PUNCH [...] THAT KID - Error1355
PSN: Bluechacho
#9wahaha911Posted 5/26/2013 7:18:44 AM
got a chuckle out of this
---
Asianwide is on your side!!!
My.. head... hurts... NO BUENO B****ES!!! NO F***ING BUENO!!!
#10kaonohiokalaPosted 5/26/2013 7:41:58 AM
xerneas is a fairy too ifya naamean
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko