This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People don't understand what ice type is

#11JacornonthecobPosted 5/26/2013 9:20:52 AM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
Water doesn't last forever either.

But it's... Water.

It kinda does

I always read in science books that there is the same amount of water on earth today as there was some million years ago

Nah. Those science books were probably oversimplified and meant for small children.

And anyway, ice moves are strong offensively, but that has nothing to do with ice-type Pokemon because you don't have to be an ice-type to use ice moves. Due to the nature of the game, a strong defensive type is best even for offensive Pokemon. After that, it all comes down to move set, which has nothing to do with type.
#12Great_ReapettePosted 5/26/2013 9:22:17 AM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
That's not in my, yours, our kids and grandkids grandkids timeline so i'm not concerned.

So you're not concerned with the point where Skyla actually falls in love with you either?
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#13TIGERJACKS0N-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 9:24:01 AM
Jacornonthecob posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Great_Reapette posted...

But it's... Water.

It kinda does

I always read in science books that there is the same amount of water on earth today as there was some million years ago

Nah. Those science books were probably oversimplified and meant for small children.

And anyway, ice moves are strong offensively, but that has nothing to do with ice-type Pokemon because you don't have to be an ice-type to use ice moves. Due to the nature of the game, a strong defensive type is best even for offensive Pokemon. After that, it all comes down to move set, which has nothing to do with type.

Those books were in high school. I guess the education system really is crap and they really want to make us st00pid.

STAB is always nice isn't it?
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#14TIGERJACKS0N-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 9:24:33 AM
Great_Reapette posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
That's not in my, yours, our kids and grandkids grandkids timeline so i'm not concerned.

So you're not concerned with the point where Skyla actually falls in love with you either?

What are you saying?
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#15DarkHeroRavenPosted 5/26/2013 9:26:32 AM
Jacornonthecob posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Great_Reapette posted...

But it's... Water.

It kinda does

Those books were in high school. I guess the education system really is crap and they really want to make us st00pid.

Was this ever a secret? I'm still in recoil from the stupidity school inflicted on me :(
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
#16WindyligthPosted 5/26/2013 9:27:48 AM
Great_Reapette posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Great_Reapette posted...

But it's... Water.

It kinda does

What happens once Earth is gone? Hmm?
No more water on Earth.

In the Degenerate Era, the Universe will be destroyed. Only photons will exist. Not water.

THERE IS AS YET INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR A MEANINGFUL ANSWER.
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#17JacornonthecobPosted 5/26/2013 9:28:03 AM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Great_Reapette posted...

But it's... Water.

It kinda does

STAB is always nice isn't it?

Well, not to assume, but depending on the level of high school class you're in, its not much of an improvement. Those basic level classes are on the same level as elementary schools in some cases. Still wrong though. And STAB isn't that great when you can remove the "glass" in "glass cannon" by using literally any other Pokemon.
#18crunchy612Posted 5/26/2013 9:35:02 AM
Rock/Ice w/ Sturdy. 50/120/50/120/50/120/110 = 600 BST. Learns Ice Shard and a new rock priority move, as well as a multitude of other moves.

Make it happen
---
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
YancyYancyYancyYancyYancy! <3 http://i.imgur.com/5o2PG35.png
#19pokemon2pokerPosted 5/26/2013 9:35:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#20Thepenguinking2Posted 5/26/2013 9:35:58 AM
Ice = Ultimate definition of glass cannon.
---
GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!