This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

.4 appreciation topic

#31NeoToastDXPosted 6/3/2013 2:20:46 PM
I was always partial to 3TrainerPoke myself.
---
Tetris is the sport of Danish Kings.
Brawl FC: 4940-5099-9482
#32Missingno_Mastr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 2:31:37 PM
CornMoose2010 posted...
I like the simplicity of .4. And, it's totally safe as long as it doesn't use that ONE move.

Ah, yes. I've heard all the horror stories about that move. It's nicknamed Super Glitch, for obvious reasons. But I've never had any problems, I always just made sure to overwrite it right away on any .4 I catch.

My .4 in Blue Version knows TM28, Hyper Beam, TM05, and Dragon Rage, by the way. I'm giving consideration to replacing Dragon Rage with something else, though. Maybe I'll do that trick to turn it into a half-Rhydon, teach it Earthquake, then change it back. Did the same thing to teach my Missingno. Hyper Beam.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that.
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/4572/missingnogif.gif
#33Great_ReapettePosted 6/3/2013 3:50:32 PM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
CornMoose2010 posted...
I like the simplicity of .4. And, it's totally safe as long as it doesn't use that ONE move.

Ah, yes. I've heard all the horror stories about that move. It's nicknamed Super Glitch, for obvious reasons. But I've never had any problems, I always just made sure to overwrite it right away on any .4 I catch.

It's not just one move. It's a plethora of them. ._.
And yeah, it sucks. Badly.
ZZAZZ has nothing on it. Because it does damage. ZZAZZ is just... a thing. It doesn't directly damage your Pokémon.

Never. Save. After. Super Glitch. Was used. EVER.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#34Jarred623Posted 6/3/2013 4:04:29 PM
Did you seriously hack a rom to have unglitched versions of glitchmons?
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
#35Missingno_Mastr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 4:10:43 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
CornMoose2010 posted...

It's not just one move. It's a plethora of them. ._.
And yeah, it sucks. Badly.
ZZAZZ has nothing on it. Because it does damage. ZZAZZ is just... a thing. It doesn't directly damage your Pokémon.

Never. Save. After. Super Glitch. Was used. EVER.

I never even use the move, period. One of the few glitches I'm still too scared to attempt. I just overwrite it with a TM move as fast as I can.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that.
#36Missingno_Mastr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 4:11:58 PM
Jarred623 posted...

No, but did you really find the FireRed screenshots that convincing? I'm flattered. Edited them myself.

That said, I'd love to see someone do that- hack a rom to have un-glitched Glitch Pokémon.
---
#37Jarred623Posted 6/3/2013 5:21:50 PM
Jarred623 posted...

No, but did you really find the FireRed screenshots that convincing? I'm flattered. Edited them myself.

That said, I'd love to see someone do that- hack a rom to have un-glitched Glitch Pokémon.

Well the graphics are so outdated they did look real >.>
Plus the low resolution helped.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.