This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Eevees were starters?

#11WallydraiglePosted 5/26/2013 5:49:44 PM
It happened once, we moved on.
---
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.
#12TherianReturnsPosted 5/26/2013 5:51:24 PM
91 to level 6
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#13GeneralCortezPosted 5/26/2013 5:53:22 PM
Actually I kinda like that idea. Make it easier to get the mood ones though. Well, maybe slightly easier

Psychic is ALWAYS stronger than hell
---
"Er kann mich am Arsche lecken!"-Goetz von Berlichingen
[Papal Crusaders]
#14OnioniumPosted 5/26/2013 5:53:54 PM
I wouldn't mind Eevees as starters again- but having better movepool options for them to tailor themselves more to earlygame would be nice.

Maybe a game-specific level-up movepool. Alternate evolution methods for the latter ones. :)
---
You can say "ass" on GameFAQs. Assy ass ass assington.
#15TherianReturnsPosted 5/26/2013 5:53:55 PM
I'd be unique. But 91 to level 6
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#16OnioniumPosted 5/26/2013 5:56:11 PM
TherianReturns posted...
I'd be unique. But 91 to level 6

what?
---
You can say "ass" on GameFAQs. Assy ass ass assington.
#17SaintparaPosted 5/26/2013 6:11:31 PM
Eevee needs to pick up Bite at a much lower level, probably around 8-10, to give it a move to support its STAB Tackle early game. Then the Eeveelutions need to all get an appropriate STAB for their best attack stat that prompts you to learn it as soon as it evolves: Flame Wheel, Water Gun, Thundershock, Assurance, Confusion, Aurora Beam, Razor Leaf. Many of them already get these, though poor Flareon (I'll refrain from Flareon move pool jokes.)

Those eeons need to, then, get a beefier version of their stab that's reliable; Fire Fang, Thunderbolt, Scald, Psychic, Crunch, Ice Beam, Lead Blade. Then, they need to all get a second option available earlier in the game, whether through level-up or just TM access or even Heart Scales. All the special attackers getting, say, Giga Drain or Grass Knot as a universal TM move while the two physical guys get Rock Slide and then an elemental fang as a heart scale move. The TMs should be available comfortably early. Finally, Crunch should be a available for all of them, with Shadow Ball as a special TM. So the physical guys all have Return, Crunch, STAB, Rock Slide at least, with an appropriate Fang available with heart scales, the special guys get Round, Grass Knot, STAB, Shadow Ball.
---
Official Togekiss of the BW2 Boards
Plothooker - www.plothook.net - Get Hook'd
#18GeneralCortezPosted 5/26/2013 6:18:24 PM
I think its perfectly acceptable to do that. I mean, havent movesets changed alot since Gen 1?
---
"Er kann mich am Arsche lecken!"-Goetz von Berlichingen
[Papal Crusaders]