This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

God, I can't play the old games anymore

#21iKhanicPosted 5/26/2013 11:47:09 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
The new features are just too good. I can't bear to play any old pokemon games.

The new features are nice, but no puzzles, weaker Pokemon designs, worse world design, and worse music makes it hard for me to like BW more than old games.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#22LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 11:48:00 PM
iKhanic posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

The new features are nice, but no puzzles, weaker Pokemon designs, worse world design, and worse music makes it hard for me to like BW more than old games.

Bahahahahahaha. Get lost.
---
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Pokemon X and Y female MC is my waifu
#23acerola-orionPosted 5/26/2013 11:50:30 PM
does god even post on gamefaqs
#24DoctorJimmy133Posted 5/26/2013 11:50:44 PM
iKhanic posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

Grow up.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#25Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 5/26/2013 11:50:56 PM
i cant play the new games anymore. they all just arent as cool as the old games.

HG/SS and BW2 are just so bad i dont even know what to say. they are only selling because they are pokemon games. if it wasnt for that fact, those games wouldnt even be talked about.
---
KINGLER for president.
http://i.imgur.com/ipgZbBu.png
#26LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 11:54:17 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
iKhanic posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

Grow up.

Looks like someone needs to learn to respect opinions.
---
#27DoctorJimmy133Posted 5/26/2013 11:58:27 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
iKhanic posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

Grow up.

Looks like someone needs to learn to respect opinions.

Yes. You. Upon iKhanic stating his opinion, you laughed at him and told him to get lost. I agree with your opinion more than his but you're being an ass.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#28LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 12:00:58 AM
You do know that ikhanic is a troll who tries to bash newer games whenever he can right?
---
#29DoctorJimmy133Posted 5/27/2013 12:11:57 AM
You do know that ikhanic is a troll who tries to bash newer games whenever he can right?

*sigh* I don't want to get into this. He's not a troll. He doesn't condescend or deliberately annoy people. He's just a guy with a nasty Charizard addiction who happens to prefer the old games. That's all I have to say.
---
#30Chaos_MissilePosted 5/27/2013 12:14:31 AM
I needed to stop playing the Gen V games for MONTHS before I can adjust back to Gen IV before speed.

I actually attempted to continue my Platinum game one time after playing White for a while. I almost fell asleep during a random encounter and ti was a struggle to stay awake during the battle with Volkner.

I'm now a bit more accustomed to Gen IV's speed(playing HG now, training for Red) and I plan to finish both my HG and Platinum game before resuming White 2.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008