This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

God, I can't play the old games anymore

#31iKhanicPosted 5/27/2013 12:18:23 AM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
You do know that ikhanic is a troll who tries to bash newer games whenever he can right?

*sigh* I don't want to get into this. He's not a troll. He doesn't condescend or deliberately annoy people. He's just a guy with a nasty Charizard addiction who happens to prefer the old games. That's all I have to say.

Thank you. Though I prefer not to call it a nasty addition. I gave Pokemon black a solid chance after not playing the series since crystal and hearing good things about it. I was disappointed, but I still preferred the new battle mechanics, the core gameplay was still fun, and the post-game fixed most of the main game's flaws
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#32fahademonPosted 5/27/2013 12:19:37 AM
I can still play the old games.At least they were fun.
---
There will come a day when I shoot myself in the head for saying this.-TVirusPredator
Waiting for:Jump Stars Victory Vs,Pokemon X/Y,Digimon Re:Digitize(3DS).
#33EmeraldRangePosted 5/27/2013 5:28:01 AM
Yet, I am playing Emerald and have never touched and/or played BW, BW2 and have only seen and heard about people playing it.
---
I loathe Gen V. I am being optimistic for Gen VI,
because I hope they can make a good new feature.
#34kaliskonigPosted 5/27/2013 6:42:05 AM
I can play all of them but Pearl and Diamond and R/B/Y. To Slow and or broken.

I can play Gen 2 but with HHG/SS being out it makes the old ones feel like crap and a chore imo.
#35Mudkip43Posted 5/27/2013 6:46:36 AM
I can't even play RSE/FRLG anymore no matter how much I try I just end up getting bored for some reason I can play Gold/Silver though I guess because they're the first Pokemon games I ever got.
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC