This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

God, I can't play the old games anymore

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. God, I can't play the old games anymore

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#31
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
You do know that ikhanic is a troll who tries to bash newer games whenever he can right?

*sigh* I don't want to get into this. He's not a troll. He doesn't condescend or deliberately annoy people. He's just a guy with a nasty Charizard addiction who happens to prefer the old games. That's all I have to say.

Thank you. Though I prefer not to call it a nasty addition. I gave Pokemon black a solid chance after not playing the series since crystal and hearing good things about it. I was disappointed, but I still preferred the new battle mechanics, the core gameplay was still fun, and the post-game fixed most of the main game's flaws
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: fahademon

fahademon
3 years ago#32
I can still play the old games.At least they were fun.
There will come a day when I shoot myself in the head for saying this.-TVirusPredator
Waiting for:Jump Stars Victory Vs,Pokemon X/Y,Digimon Re:Digitize(3DS).

User Info: EmeraldRange

EmeraldRange
3 years ago#33
Yet, I am playing Emerald and have never touched and/or played BW, BW2 and have only seen and heard about people playing it.
I loathe Gen V. I am being optimistic for Gen VI,
because I hope they can make a good new feature.

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
3 years ago#34
I can play all of them but Pearl and Diamond and R/B/Y. To Slow and or broken.

I can play Gen 2 but with HHG/SS being out it makes the old ones feel like crap and a chore imo.

User Info: Mudkip43

Mudkip43
3 years ago#35
I can't even play RSE/FRLG anymore no matter how much I try I just end up getting bored for some reason I can play Gold/Silver though I guess because they're the first Pokemon games I ever got.
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. God, I can't play the old games anymore

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived