This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you feel about a map in the lower right or on lower screen?

#1BottledPoePosted 5/26/2013 8:19:29 PM
How do you feel about having a mini map that reveals itself as you explore caves and such? Would this be beneficial at all? Would you want the typical 'treasure chest' appearing in the mini map that shows the item pokeballs?
---
3DS FC: 3050-7585-1835
#2Firemaster5Posted 5/26/2013 10:04:32 PM
More like on the touchscreen like they did for KH3D but w/ the dousing machine/item finder in use in which the map would flash at speeds depending on how close you are to an item lying on the ground that we can't see. Maybe that map can have a sonar. I thought the speed of the flashing and guessing would give it more of a challenge, though.
---
Organization name: Werxand | firemasterlucky5.deviantart.com
"Slmming. When trolling just won't do"~shiro_amayagi
#3gamezrochardPosted 5/27/2013 3:25:05 AM
I decided long ago that this should have been mandatory for Diamond and Pearl. Instead, our bottom screen is wasted on the completely worthless Gear function.

I don't HAVE friends, Gamefreak. I don't need to trade/battle every waking moment I play.
---
Quoting the Topic Creator's original post is stupid and redundant.
I'm here for intelligent arguments or flaming. It's your job to decipher which.
#4SephirothtPosted 5/27/2013 3:31:48 AM
gamezrochard posted...
I decided long ago that this should have been mandatory for Diamond and Pearl. Instead, our bottom screen is wasted on the completely worthless Gear function.

I don't HAVE friends, Gamefreak. I don't need to trade/battle every waking moment I play.

This
Eventhough I love gen 5, I despise that C-Gear thing.
Why does it have to be the standard lower screen and not just brought up like the Item Finder?
---
Officially faved Ninetales, everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
Facebook: http://alturl.com/juupo