This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP - Team Void's Vileness - part 20 - Whole speed ahead!

#321MrMahoPosted 6/26/2013 11:02:45 AM
Well, hopefully we'll be RPing again on Sunday or something.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#322henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 4:05:13 PM
I have some bad news.
I am moving on to a rural property some time in these next 2 weeks, and will only have access to internet while I visit the city which should be often. That being said, I will no longer narrate or participate in the RP, but the show must go on, and so PZ will help me by being the new narrator, I have faith, that he will do a prety darn good job. I will still watch you guys, and miss you, since you guys have been the first friends I ever made online. See you around...
---
Jazz is life, and digimon is awesome. In case of nostalgia needing, click link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xAueTwJFV4
#323protobakurionPosted 6/27/2013 4:55:38 PM(edited)
henriue posted...
I have some bad news.
I am moving on to a rural property some time in these next 2 weeks, and will only have access to internet while I visit the city which should be often. That being said, I will no longer narrate or participate in the RP, but the show must go on, and so PZ will help me by being the new narrator, I have faith, that he will do a prety darn good job. I will still watch you guys, and miss you, since you guys have been the first friends I ever made online. See you around...

Then I quit too... I won't go on without henri

Who says you won't have internet?
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#324MrMahoPosted 6/27/2013 4:52:46 PM
protobakurion posted...
henriue posted...
I have some bad news.

Oh come on :/...Henri wants us to continue it. It may not feel the same, but he wants us to continue. Let's just fulfill his last request, since he won't be here that much.
---
#325purplezoroarkPosted 6/27/2013 4:54:52 PM
Well gee thanks for the vote of confidence >_<

Is not like any of us wanted henri to leave....
---
A life in the monochrome, without the warm colors of happiness
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vv2pEQ5J1rz1bu5o1_500.gif
#326henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 4:55:30 PM
protobakurion posted...
henriue posted...
I have some bad news.

Come now proto. I really want to see this reach an ending and even maybe sequels. I will enjoy it as an espectator.
---
#327MrMahoPosted 6/27/2013 5:00:08 PM
Henri put a lot of time and effort into this, and he wants it to continue so he can continue reading it and watch us have fun. Are you really going to leave which will most likely kill the RP off, making Henri's hard work and effort for nothing, Proto?
---
#328protobakurionPosted 6/27/2013 5:13:19 PM
MrMaho posted...
Henri put a lot of time and effort into this, and he wants it to continue so he can continue reading it and watch us have fun. Are you really going to leave which will most likely kill the RP off, making Henri's hard work and effort for nothing, Proto?

We're missing Void and soon henri....

Hiw do we know he isn't going to have internet?

How do we know that PZ is going to pass his finals?

HOW DO WE KNOW?

Listen, I have built a relationship with this RP because of henri and y'all but mostly because of henri.

So tell me, HOW?
---
#329protobakurionPosted 6/27/2013 5:16:03 PM
HOW ARE WE GOING TO CONTINUE DIGIMON?
---
#330henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 5:16:51 PM
protobakurion posted...
MrMaho posted...

We're missing Void and soon henri....

Hiw do we know he isn't going to have internet?

I checked.

How do we know that PZ is going to pass his finals?

He only got the easier ones to finnish, he is fine, he wants to resume this wendsday

HOW DO WE KNOW?

Trust your friends

Listen, I have built a relationship with this RP because of henri and y'all but mostly because of henri.

Thank you proto, I will miss you.

So tell me, HOW?

---