This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP - Team Void's Vileness - part 20 - Whole speed ahead!

#481purplezoroarkPosted 6/30/2013 9:25:13 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
purplezoroark posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
Wow I thought we were continuing this Wednesday. Well anyways, What Pokemon did Dark get from Blue?

Oh, we are, its just that maho couldn't wait and I actually needed to finish a scene were we just needed yuuki and mako so we did that.

And I believe Dark got a Beldum

Ok and that explains everything. And awesome. So I'll just do a post
=================
*Out came from the light formed a blue levitating iron pokemon, a Beldum*
Dark: A Beldum how cute. How are you Beldum?
Beldum: Beldum
*Beldum Takes Down Dark. She falls to the ground and Aura gets defensive.*
Aura: Lucario
Beldum: Beldum
*Beldum goes for a Take Down and Aura puts Aura into her Palm and goes for a Force Palm. The ,moves are about to collide when Dark jumps between them.*
================
What happens next? Will Dark survive? Why is Beldum going on a rampage? And where is my dancing Mawile? Stay tuned.

Oh rated, I sure missed your humor ^ ^
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vv2pEQ5J1rz1bu5o1_500.gif
#482MrMahoPosted 6/30/2013 9:30:40 PM
Mako ran to the museum and saw Yuuki, "Hey, Yuuki, we're back! Did you get your Pokemon from the fossil, and have you ever used that TM that I let you borrow?"
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#483protobakurionPosted 6/30/2013 9:40:41 PM
SPOILER!!!!

Dark dies.... XDJK
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#484purplezoroarkPosted 6/30/2013 9:41:11 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako ran to the museum and saw Yuuki, "Hey, Yuuki, we're back! Did you get your Pokemon from the fossil, and have you ever used that TM that I let you borrow?"

Just a heads up, I won't give details on what yuuki is doing.

Yuuki: "Oh hey there I see Rondo finally evolved! I wasn't aware moss rocks grew here..." Yuuki said as he took out a pokeball

Yuuki: "and yeah, those guys did a great job reviving this little girl, say hello to Hane" yuuki said as he threw the pokeball, a odd bird appeared and rested in his shoulder

Yuuki: "and I did used the TM..thanks, you can have it back" yuuki said as he gave back the TM

Yuuki: "So...guess we are done, you even got a bonus from that forest.. I bet the others must we waiting for us"
---
A life in the monochrome, without the warm colors of happiness
#485MrMahoPosted 6/30/2013 9:51:11 PM
purplezoroark posted...
MrMaho posted...

Just a heads up, I won't give details on what yuuki is doing.

Yuuki: "Oh hey there I see Rondo finally evolved! I wasn't aware moss rocks grew here..." Yuuki said as he took out a pokeball

Yuuki: "and yeah, those guys did a great job reviving this little girl, say hello to Hane" yuuki said as he threw the pokeball, a odd bird appeared and rested in his shoulder

Yuuki: "and I did used the TM..thanks, you can have it back" yuuki said as he gave back the TM

Yuuki: "So...guess we are done, you even got a bonus from that forest.. I bet the others must we waiting for us"

Rondo looked up at Yuuki and smiled while Mako took his TM back. Rondo crept closer to Yuuki and rubbed against his legs.

Mako greeted Hane, "Oh look at you! You're a pretty adorable fossil Pokemon!"

"By the way...I've been meaning to ask something..." Mako said to Yuuki, since it bothered him. "Are you feeling alright?"
_________

Just going to say something even though I know you're not going to say anything.
---
#486RatedRKO7Posted 6/30/2013 9:55:19 PM
protobakurion posted...
SPOILER!!!!

Dark dies.... XDJK

Don't joke about Dark's untimely death like that. Do you want Dark to die?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#487protobakurionPosted 6/30/2013 9:56:19 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
protobakurion posted...
SPOILER!!!!

Dark dies.... XDJK

Hell no...
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#488purplezoroarkPosted 6/30/2013 9:57:18 PM
Rondo looked up at Yuuki and smiled while Mako took his TM back. Rondo crept closer to Yuuki and rubbed against his legs.

"By the way...I've been meaning to ask something..." Mako said to Yuuki, since it bothered him. "Are you feeling alright?"
_________

Just going to say something even though I know you're not going to say anything.

You know me so well, and we've only been friends for less than a day :D
==================

Yuuki: "aww such a cute pokemon" he said as he petted Rondo
-
Yuuki: "hmm? Yeah, what makes you think the contrary?.. I can't really complain or change anything"
---
A life in the monochrome, without the warm colors of happiness
#489RatedRKO7Posted 6/30/2013 10:03:30 PM
protobakurion posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
protobakurion posted...
SPOILER!!!!

Dark dies.... XDJK

Hell no...

then don't joke about it.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#490MrMahoPosted 6/30/2013 10:04:05 PM
purplezoroark posted...

_________

You know me so well, and we've only been friends for less than a day :D
==================

Yuuki: "aww such a cute pokemon" he said as he petted Rondo
-
Yuuki: "hmm? Yeah, what makes you think the contrary?.. I can't really complain or change anything"

And you've been falling in love with the word contrary it seems.
_________

"Maybe it's just me..." Mako thought to himself, before speaking again, "Oh, nevermind. Forget that I even asked, let's just get going back to Cerulean. I doubt anyone realized we even left anyway." Mako said, as he walked towards Mt. Moon while he called over Rondo when he walked away, and she jumped towards Mako and walked beside him.
---