This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP: Spirit Fire! Pt. 2

#271XEvent-HorizonXPosted 6/11/2013 7:23:48 PM
Emoglobin posted...
can i play nasus?

Nasus 2 OP. needs nerf
---
The PERFECT crime!
#272HHDeceptionPosted 6/11/2013 7:31:37 PM
Well, there's the tournament arc that someone suggested, except in that case we'd have to fight power creep. A way around that is to have in interrupted by something else, but we all end up in the same place. Do it by either a reward that works with everyone's characters, by invitation.

We could have wherever we are just get attacked by an evil team (who has member everywhere), and we all track them down the same place, or I could just have the order find everyone as an excuse to group up if we want to be lazy about it. If you'd rather meet up in a battle, we could have a war going on somewhere and we all get involved in their fight.

Or the obvious route, have a massive disaster in an area and have everyone gather to that. Bring on godzilla. Or like...supervolcano.
---
Sound good?
#273ChangliniPosted 6/11/2013 8:13:55 PM
Team Conquest fits the evil team that's everywhere(The LotSS are Neutral, and Team Plasma hasn't yet made their grand debut yet.).

The disaster can also work, but it'd need build up( like start of splitting the Pangeae continent).

And the tournament thing only has the power creep to deal with..

Hmm.. Team conquest is currently the most present, and relevant plot point happening right now, so we should do that.
#274Dreadtion2Posted 6/12/2013 12:26:13 AM
(Might as well start now right?)
-----
[Kanto]

Sky: *pulls down her hood* Heh call me Sky
Zaire: *pulls down his hood* The name is Zaire got it memorized?
Nexus: *pulls down his hood* Hmmm you can call me Nexus
Crypt: So you're the group going to Rye?
Sky: You betcha
Zaire: Anyways we are NTX.
Nexus: Zaire and I are known as the rapid current killers. Rck for short.
Zaire: Sky... well let just say one false move and, in an instant you're dead.

While the two groups were beginning the heated up conversation. An unknown messenger had left a now to fall. Then the next moment he/she was gone.

Crystal: Hey what's that?
Sky: Oh, this *holding up the note*
Nexus: Well read it
Sky: Whatever it says:

Why hello there travelers. This note is an invitation for one of the world's biggest events. The following people have been chosen already. They consist of Atax, Shyra, Rye, Axiom, Zri, Vyra and Temperance. On the back of this note is your directions towards the destination. Goodluck and farewell for now.

The message had ended.

Sableye: Crypt, Crystal
Crypt: Hmmm ok.
Crystal: Yeah
Zaire: There it is the directions are.....
---
Why do you bother? We're all going to die in the end.
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#275ChangliniPosted 6/12/2013 3:26:11 PM
[Grunt 2]

The decent was nothing but calm.
For as the aged male grunt continued his decent as part of a small team of Divers, he became lost in thought, seeing the darkness of the ocean engulf his team.

So.. Team Conquest... although, the charges that were set throughout the Great Chasm area still have yet to be triggered.. then there's that odd little substitute, the Usage of Kyogre, and the other Legendary pokemon.. and what about..

He placed that thought for a later time, since now the darkness surrounding the aged grunt, the divers, and the Swampert have revealed something to the divers. Only for them to react by talking through their headsets.

Diver 1---- ''See those Red Lights?''
Grunt 1---- ''Hard To Miss.''
Swampert--- *chuckles*
Driver 2---- ''We are now approaching the underwater section, wait for the sight.''

The sight of a few large, slowly blinking red lights started to turn a tint of bright blue, just as the divers reached the optimal depth.
#276Dreadtion2Posted 6/12/2013 4:24:30 PM
Where are the characters supposed to all meet at?
---
Why do you bother? We're all going to die in the end.
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#277HHDeceptionPosted 6/12/2013 5:53:02 PM
(Did you make this team up Changlini? If so, you should be the one to put their base somewhere for us to raid.)

Zeke's search for Bill turned up no results. He reached the top of the lighthouse, where Anthea and Kris were finishing up their examination of the sword

Zeke: All clear as far as I can tell. I guess he's not showing up after all. What have you found out?

Kris: Lots of killing, lots of bloodshed. It isn't hard to track the psychic memory. It's all one big blood soaked nightmare.

Anthea shuddered a bit at the sound of it. Kris is the resident psychic expert in the Order. Zeke might now have the most psychic energy, but beyond long range telepathy, didn't really know how to do anything else with it. Things like psychic memory and mind reading was all Kris's jurisdiction.

Zeke: Anything special about the sword itself?

Kris: No. He stole it a little while ago from a ruin the middle of a desert. Just seem like an ordinary sword.

Anthea: Well then we start our search from that village and split up. Micaiah and Eric are in the region right? We can get their help, and see if anyone else can come over form Johto or Sinnoh.

Zeke: No. We need to maintain our presence in Johto. Conquest is actively trying to purge us out. We should keep our activities here secret, and as low key as possible. Don't let them know we're onto them. Change into civilian clothes, now is no time for the uniform. Kris, spread the word, and get everyone to meet as those ruins. Make sure there's no one tapping our psychic wire. Anthea, go with him, I have some unfinished business to take care of first.

The group departed. Bill's sword was left on the lighthouse floor. The Order had no use for it anymore, and he isn't their top priority anymore anyways.
---
Sound good?
#278protobakurionPosted 6/12/2013 6:18:34 PM
"So this is where that massive energy spike was from!" Jace said. He climbed in from the lighthouse and picked up the sword. He has no intentions of killing or hurting anyone but he had to confront. "Wait up!" He said to the group.

(Group Arc?)
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#279HHDeceptionPosted 6/12/2013 7:06:16 PM
(Sorry, I thought we were meeting up after a bit. Also does anyone know when willingmess will be back? I kind of had to just leave him hanging...)

As the rest of the Order departed, Zeke turned to the person he sensed was on their way. He didn't know if they were friend or foe, but he liked to be optimistic.

"Hello. Who are you?"
---
Sound good?
#280ChangliniPosted 6/12/2013 8:23:13 PM
(Sorry was busy for the rest of the day.)
(Anyways, It was TvirusPreditor that made Team Conquest in the first place(I think)
(And I also think that The group thing depends where most of the characters are(I'm gonna be finishing my personal ark tomorrow, and then have a fair number of my characters join up.)