This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP: Spirit Fire! Pt. 2

#281protobakurionPosted 6/12/2013 8:32:08 PM
HHDeception posted...
(Sorry, I thought we were meeting up after a bit. Also does anyone know when willingmess will be back? I kind of had to just leave him hanging...)

As the rest of the Order departed, Zeke turned to the person he sensed was on their way. He didn't know if they were friend or foe, but he liked to be optimistic.

"Hello. Who are you?"

"I am Professor Jace. I come in peace!" Jace said. He grabbed his beard. "Interesting sword!"
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#282HHDeceptionPosted 6/12/2013 9:32:52 PM
protobakurion posted...

"I am Professor Jace. I come in peace!" Jace said. He grabbed his beard. "Interesting sword!"

(Sorry for the delay!)

"Professor, how do you do. I mean no harm! My name is Zeke. This sword isn't mine, it actually belongs to a very dangerous man who may or may not be coming to claim it. If he does choose to fight for it, this place could become very dangerous, I suggest that you leave before that happens.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you a professor of? Would you happen to know anything about this sword, or a group called Conquest?"
---
Sound good?
#283protobakurionPosted 6/12/2013 9:45:08 PM
HHDeception posted...
protobakurion posted...

(Sorry for the delay!)

"Professor, how do you do. I mean no harm! My name is Zeke. This sword isn't mine, it actually belongs to a very dangerous man who may or may not be coming to claim it. If he does choose to fight for it, this place could become very dangerous, I suggest that you leave before that happens.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you a professor of? Would you happen to know anything about this sword, or a group called Conquest?"

"If I leave, I'm going with you!" Jace said. "I am a Professor of many things like cures or elements. I feel a strong energy from this sword and I know nothing of Team Conquest!" He continued. "I'll take care of it but for now, let's leave!"
---
#284HHDeceptionPosted 6/12/2013 10:33:06 PM
protobakurion posted...

"If I leave, I'm going with you!" Jace said. "I am a Professor of many things like cures or elements. I feel a strong energy from this sword and I know nothing of Team Conquest!" He continued. "I'll take care of it but for now, let's leave!"

"Very well, we should be on our way, there is something I have to attend to in Undella town if you don't mind paying it a visit. Just a moment."

Zeke looked out over the water and saw a shining light speed towards him. Togekiss had made a full recovery and was reuniting with his trainer. In a flash, Zeke was spirit bonded once again, and hovered into the air.

"Can you fly?"
---
Sound good?
#285protobakurionPosted 6/12/2013 11:00:53 PM
Jace shifts in his Therian Forme. "You bet I can." Jace said. "I AM THE RULER OF THUNDER, THUNDURUS!"

"Lead the way!"
---
#286-Chak-Posted 6/13/2013 8:32:30 AM
Bump
---
I don't post on Gamefaqs, Gamefaqs posts for me
Official Keldeo of all boards
#287ChangliniPosted 6/13/2013 9:25:59 AM
Making a part soon, and hopefully I'll finish my Grunt ark in a few posts.
#288Polimario(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 10:49:54 AM
Emoglobin posted...
>Spirit Fire
>SPIRIT FIRE

can i play nasus?

Renekton master race.
---
You got DEVOURED, ol' chap.
Official Gentleman Cho' Gath of GFAQs
#289HHDeceptionPosted 6/13/2013 2:06:19 PM
protobakurion posted...
Jace shifts in his Therian Forme. "You bet I can." Jace said. "I AM THE RULER OF THUNDER, THUNDURUS!"

"Lead the way!"

(Sorry, I'm usually not on until late.)

"Thundurus? Very impressive"

Zeke and Jace flew off towards Undella, only to find smoke rising on the horizon.

"This doesn't look good....at all."

Undella town was under attack by an army of black-wearing men. Flaming wreckage littered the beach, as boats sped across the bay, to the dive spots with entrance to the Abyssal ruins.

Zeke turned to Jace.

"Oh dear. I'm sorry for dragging you into this, I didn't think they'd attack so soon. There's someone I have to meet here, but we can't let them reach the ruins. I hope you can fight."

Zeke shimmered and imparted his serene grace onto Jace, then dove over the bay, dropping a volley of aura spehres and shadow balls down at the invasion force.

Conquest's invasion of Unova had begun.
---
Sound good?
#290ThatPersonGuyPosted 6/13/2013 2:11:42 PM
TableFlip posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
*Sighs*

This is why I was worried about you guys going your seperate ways.

I technically quit because of that random encounter with you and Proto >_>

Also, this will be archived soon!

Damn it!

Don't quit because of that!

Besides, without you this whole thing will die...
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race