This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP: Spirit Fire! Pt. 2

#321willingmessPosted 6/20/2013 2:03:06 PM
It was night, raining... Bill was riding fast on the motorcycle, cloak whipping in the wind... The rain drops pattering beside him... Fairly soon, he completely drove past mount moon..... And someone's watching eye....

???: I see then.... These are the new punks of the world... Hoping to mess it up with their pitiful strength.... Well.... I think it's time to come out.... and show them what real power is.

Slowly, a man with long red hair removed himself from the shadows...

Silver: I've finally learned what true power is....

And with that, a new player entered the field... for How long? Let's find out.... if anyone ever posts!!!
---
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/NLWbw][img]
#322Dreadtion2Posted 6/21/2013 5:55:42 AM
[Finished my exams first and, now i've got 4 more days of school till total boredom]
-----
[?]

Atax: Huh where am l? Where's everyone else?
Axiom: Enter a door and, the memorise will come rushing back.
Atax: *scratching her head* Uhh how come you're so loud? And what doo-

Without warning a line of doors came rushing past Atax and into an invisible boundary.

Atax: *high pitched screams* Th- that thing c- came right infront of me a- and, mi- missed my face by a mi- millimeter. *falls down*
Axiom: Sorry but, anyways the choice is yours. Once you enter 3 doors the others shall crumble. Oh and, I'm so loud because you're in a time rift. I have to be your guide.
Atax: *sigh* And this must be what they my by "lets forward to the past.
Axiom: Goodbye for now.
Atax: Now this is going to be interesting
---
Why do you bother? We're all going to die in the end.
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#323HHDeceptionPosted 6/21/2013 1:30:30 PM
Very glad that he had a waterproof phone, Zeke started to record images of the scriptures in the Abyssal Ruins. Odds are that the enemy wouldn't leave a weakness exposed like this.

He got about halfway through the second floor when the entire ruin shook, and large chunks of rock fell from the ceiling. A large current of water quickly ejected Zeke from the ruins, only for him to end up face to face with an army of submarines. The subs didn't seem to notice him, as they were too busy demolishing what was left of the ancient temple.

Togekiss: You had a plan for if this happened right?

Zeke: Of course I did. I just wish I could remember it. We have the element of surprise on our side, lets make the best of it.

In the depths of Undella Bay, Zeke's shining aura was much harder to see as he stealthily sized the the area and started coming up with a battle plan.

Twenty subs and fifty scuba soldiers. Only? He almost felt sorry for them.
---
Sound good?
#324protobakurionPosted 6/21/2013 2:52:35 PM
"OH THE RAGE! IT FEELS GOOD!" Jace said. He went for the subs and sent an electrical current in the water after picking Zeke up. "KILL ALL!" He said while flying with Zeke.
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#325willingmessPosted 6/21/2013 4:55:55 PM
(This is good! We only need to start something, and pretty soon we'll be rolling along again!)

Bill continued along through the northern forest of Kanto that bordered the central Orre continent...

As he went along, he weaved between trees, occaisionally lopping one down lazily.

He also tried out the new guns... The bullets weren't to his liking... They only packed the power of a 40 Bp attack, so he tried placing dark energy into the barrels. When he pulled the trigger, the energy came out hot and fast, focused by the barrel and tore a hole in a passing tree...

Bill: Perfect.

With that, he revved the engine and sped out faster.

*jingle*

Bill's Badness has gone up by: +20.
---
#326ThatPersonGuyPosted 6/21/2013 8:10:41 PM
Bump!
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#327willingmessPosted 6/21/2013 10:47:14 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted....
Bump!

Hey there! Wouldja like to fight Bill sometime?
---
#328protobakurionPosted 6/21/2013 11:02:45 PM
willingmess posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted....
Bump!

Hey there! Wouldja like to fight Bill sometime?

I would but you would have to get to Jace and Zeke first!
---
#329willingmessPosted 6/21/2013 11:16:18 PM
Cool, but I'll wait till the subs are gone, before I appear.
---
#330protobakurionPosted 6/21/2013 11:22:37 PM
willingmess posted...
Cool, but I'll wait till the subs are gone, before I appear.

What subs? They exploded as I sent that shock to the water!
---