This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP: Spirit Fire! Pt. 2

#341willingmessPosted 6/24/2013 11:58:07 AM
Oh well.... we need to get something started!

Where's Proto?
---
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/NLWbw][img]
#342protobakurionPosted 6/24/2013 3:04:31 PM
willingmess posted...
Oh well.... we need to get something started!

Where's Proto?

Busy as hell. I could guarantee something by Thursday.
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#343Dreadtion2Posted 6/24/2013 5:33:12 PM
We need to gather more people to write.
---
Why do you bother? We're all going to die in the end.
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#344HHDeceptionPosted 6/24/2013 8:01:10 PM
We could make another sign up topic and see if we can drag in more people

(Sorry, I don't have time to commit to writing at the moment...)
---
Sound good?
#345Dreadtion2Posted 6/25/2013 5:44:50 PM
HHDeception posted...
We could make another sign up topic and see if we can drag in more people

(Sorry, I don't have time to commit to writing at the moment...)

I've got nothing to do at the moment [school is cancelled in calgary till tomorrow because, the floods were real bad]. So I could write a new sign up topic.
---
Why do you bother? We're all going to die in the end.
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#346TriforceKeybladPosted 6/25/2013 6:13:30 PM
Wow, I get back from my family vacation to find this desert of a topic. I'm really sorry for not telling everyone I'd be gone, but I was under the impression that I would still have internet access. That did not turn out to be the case. I'm really sorry, but I'm ready wright now. I could even make a few more characters if the need arises. My character was Jeremy by the way (in case no one remembers me).
---
"The world's made up of numbers. Do the math and you'll find your desired solution."
-Sho Minamimoto
#347HHDeceptionPosted 6/25/2013 11:32:36 PM
^glad to see you're back. It's rather slow now, but I think there are some people who want to keep going at least.

The Order's POV

"And....*pant pant* you make...643"

One final soldier was impaled by a honeycomb sword and fell over backwards, the hand holding the sword too weak to retrieve it.

Anthea fell to the ground, completely drained. Micaiah, Ari, and Eric had long since passed out from exhaustion. The conquest army continued their advance on Castelia unimpeded. They tried their hardest, and put a sizable dent in their numbers, but couldn't stop them. Her last thought before blacking out was a hope that Kris managed to warn the city in time.

Zeke's POV

While the dark void cut him off from the outside world, Zeke's sixth and seventh senses functioned perfectly inside the void. He knew full well that his opponent had equally strong if not greater powers than he did. This would be interesting

Zeke: A devil mask. Evocative. Symbolic. Somebody has a taste for the theatrical

Zeke's Miracle Eye shone brightly (something he picked up from Caitlin) as he psychically targeted his oppoenent. Foresight led his Aura Spheres to light up the darkness in the void. Zeke didn't need to see to know where his opponent was. The masked man's aura stinks of darkness

MM: You carry a shield. How pacifistic, I mean pathetic, sorry same thing

Shadow claws grabbed at Zeke from all directions, only to be scattered by an invisible series of Air Slashes. The Masked Man would appear from the darkness, striking with the flaming black claws on his arms, only to be deflected by Zeke's shield and disappear into the void once again.

Zeke: Those last three weren't even aimed at me. You're just testing my speed, in which case why should I even try?

Zeke let a substitute take the next attack as he released the Slash Grid onto the Masked Man. He flinched for a second, but then stood upright, following which It had surprisingly little effect. Zeke appeared incredibly surprised.

MM: What's the matter? The winds in here a bit too Ominous for you?

The Slash Grid was broken by a veil of purple air encasing the man as he lunged for an impaling strike, only to be caught by a tri-attack shooting from Zeke's triangle-tattooed forehead. His target quickly snuck into the shadows the blow not having done much at all.

Zeke: Funny, even when you can read my mind you're easily misdirected. You underestimate me. And my tattoos.

Zeke extended his arms, releasing Aura Spheres and Shadow Balls nearing the thousands, only to be met with an equal amount of Dark Pulses.

MM: Haven't you tried enough of that already? Your aura is weak enough as it is, you don't need to be wasting it on throwing pathetically weak attacks

Zeke: You're right. And since they're aura, you can sense every one of them. Problem is, you apparently can't tell if it's mine or yours. Remember what I said about misdirection? I wasn't throwing the aura from myself. Those were all large hunks of this void you've made up

The void started to waver as the strain on maintaining it started affecting the Masked Man.

MM: You're quick thinking. I give you that. I think that's good enough for now though.

The man crushed his fist as the void crushed inwards towards Zeke, smothering him in the darkness.
---
Sound good?
#348-Chak-Posted 6/26/2013 9:23:21 AM
(is this still going? please don't die)
---
I don't post on Gamefaqs, Gamefaqs posts for me
Official Keldeo of all boards http://dragcave.net/user/-Chack-
#349TableFlipPosted 6/26/2013 1:57:21 PM
bump
---
I don't even know anymore.
http://dragcave.net/user/TableFlip
#350willingmessPosted 6/26/2013 2:01:01 PM
I meant a story post. >_<

I'm waiting on Proto right now, (He said he'd fight tomorrow) But that doesn't mean y'all have to wait.
---
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/NLWbw][img]