This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

its kinda to bad kalos region doesnt look more like europe

#1paiprPosted 5/30/2013 8:22:00 PM
in its whole design, it be fun to have all of europe as the design for the region, namely the geography.
---
am i the only person that whishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from you topics?
#2kirbydude385Posted 5/30/2013 8:23:50 PM
in that case youre almost saying all of Europe is of equal importance as the Kanto prefecture of Japan

if anything, Kalos should be smaller if you want to go by fairness
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
#3paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2013 8:25:04 PM
not looking at fairness, im saying i like the idea of a region being very similar geographically to europe. in no way am i saying one or the other is greater than the other.
---
am i the only person that whishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from you topics?
#4kirbydude385Posted 5/30/2013 8:26:50 PM
im not saying you are, but that is a concern that gamefreak employees would have to think about when designing a region
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
#5Biased_GamerPosted 5/30/2013 8:30:22 PM
Generation I-IV brought us Japanese and/or Chinese Pokémon.

Generation V brought us American Pokémon.

Generation VI will bring us… *drumroll* French Pokémon!

Death the Kid: Oh, dear!
---
WOW! This game is good! ^_^ ... Gabumon: Although, I may be biased.
Official Magikarp of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS Boards...for now. :3
#6EnferolunosPosted 5/30/2013 8:30:24 PM
4 regions based on 1 country
1 region based on 1 city
Then 1 region based on 30 countries?
No
Just no
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#7paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2013 8:30:43 PM
perhaps, but i cant imagine people actually feel that way. alas.

any who it would be a neat design, for some reason i really like the idea of the starting town being in england, and then perhaps thats the lower half and the upper half of england aka scotland being the pokemon league. then the rest of europe being the rest of the region.
---
#8EnferolunosPosted 5/30/2013 8:41:15 PM
So you don't care about fairness?
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#9MagikarpRulesPosted 5/30/2013 8:41:44 PM
paipr posted...
perhaps, but i cant imagine people actually feel that way. alas.

any who it would be a neat design, for some reason i really like the idea of the starting town being in england, and then perhaps thats the lower half and the upper half of england aka scotland being the pokemon league. then the rest of europe being the rest of the region.

Scotland and England are two separate countries. The term you are looking for is Great Britain. Or perhaps the United Kingdom.
#10paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2013 9:58:11 AM
Enferolunos posted...
So you don't care about fairness?

Ibcare about fairness. But honestly I dont think the region design of a game should be the place that fairness is argued about. If some wants to complain about "fairness" in a games design insperations..... I mean I dont kniw what to say to them.

And yes I ment united kingdom, just was tired when posting.
---