This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

its kinda to bad kalos region doesnt look more like europe

#21KeeperOfShadowsPosted 5/31/2013 12:39:16 PM
Enferolunos posted...
divinity_7 posted...
But the shape is pretty much the shape of France?

Yes. It's France. France gets its own region which is nice but TC doesn't think each country deserves its own region.

Its a video game. Nothing irl "deserves" any kind of representation.
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
You're too angry... calm down... and let the madness take hold. - Arne83
#22paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2013 12:39:47 PM
Enferolunos posted...
divinity_7 posted...

Yes. It's France. France gets its own region which is nice but TC doesn't think each country deserves its own region.

but technically france is the first "country" to get its own region. japan has had 4 portions of it converted, usa has had one city made into a region.

im not saying each country shouldnt, im just saying i think all of europe would make for an interesting region geographically.
---
am i the only person that whishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from you topics?
#23paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2013 12:40:37 PM
KeeperOfShadows posted...
Enferolunos posted...
divinity_7 posted...

Its a video game. Nothing irl "deserves" any kind of representation.

fact. but yet again, im not saying that each country doesnt deserve, just saying....well read what ive said.
---
am i the only person that whishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from you topics?
#24EnferolunosPosted 5/31/2013 12:43:09 PM
paipr posted...
Enferolunos posted...
divinity_7 posted...

but technically france is the first "country" to get its own region. japan has had 4 portions of it converted, usa has had one city made into a region.

im not saying each country shouldnt, im just saying i think all of europe would make for an interesting region geographically.

Yes, France is the first WHOLE country to get it's own region, but no region has been based on more than one country.

And are you saying you want one based on Europe as a whole and regions based on individual countries? Because that's some weird double dipping going on, buy I suppose that's better.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#25paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2013 12:46:34 PM
Enferolunos posted...
paipr posted...
Enferolunos posted...
divinity_7 posted...

Yes, France is the first WHOLE country to get it's own region, but no region has been based on more than one country.

And are you saying you want one based on Europe as a whole and regions based on individual countries? Because that's some weird double dipping going on, buy I suppose that's better.

im saying i dont think it matters what they are based on, be it all of something or part of something.

im saying i like the idea of a region based on the entire geography of europe.
---