This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Pokemon Smash on today?

#11Serebii from SPPPosted 6/1/2013 7:18:42 AM
darkflame_fenix posted...
Serebii from SPP posted...
Missingno_Mastr posted...
Yeah, but if last week's epic trolling is any indication, we're not realistically expecting much.

It wasn't really trolling in any sense of the word, though.

This week's focus is on Pancham and its Parting Shot move

Serebii has spoken!

Just out of curiosity Serebii, are you expecting huge reveils at the E3 round table? Just curious of what your thoughts are..

The XY stuff will be a rundown about development, reasons for the upgrades to 3D etc, then reveals of a few things which will undoubtedly be in the CoroCoro on the 15th which is likely to leak prior to the E3 roundtable
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#12TherianReturnsPosted 6/1/2013 2:11:22 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
^title

i can see that

*rolls eyes*

Dude, shut the hell up. You're not clever.

Make me. Oh, wait, you can't. Don't blame me for your bad topic.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#13Dark_Link92Posted 6/1/2013 2:13:01 PM
Yeah, but if last week's epic trolling is any indication, we're not realistically expecting much.

Serebii has spoken!

Just out of curiosity Serebii, are you expecting huge reveils at the E3 round table? Just curious of what your thoughts are..

The XY stuff will be a rundown about development, reasons for the upgrades to 3D etc, then reveals of a few things which will undoubtedly be in the CoroCoro on the 15th which is likely to leak prior to the E3 roundtable

Really? The 10th is pretty optimistic for a leak, isn't it?
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#14Missingno_MastrPosted 6/1/2013 2:21:49 PM
Dark_Link92 posted...

Serebii has spoken!

Actually, we tend to get leaks around that general area. The 10th isn't an unreasonable assumption.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that.
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/4572/missingnogif.gif
#15Dark_Link92Posted 6/1/2013 2:26:34 PM
I thought it was usually closer to the 12th, but hey, I'm not complaining. Leaks are leaks.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#16Serebii from SPPPosted 6/2/2013 7:54:07 AM
Dark_Link92 posted...

Serebii has spoken!

Who said anything about the 10th?
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!