This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Leaf the underated

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 6/1/2013 11:55:49 AM
Choose your destiny - Results (44 votes)
Leaf
31.82% (14 votes)
Nights into Dreams
2.27% (1 votes)
Pac Man World series
4.55% (2 votes)
The 3D pad
2.27% (1 votes)
Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals
4.55% (2 votes)
Turbo CD
4.55% (2 votes)
The Wii U
22.73% (10 votes)
She Hulk
9.09% (4 votes)
Phantasy Star
4.55% (2 votes)
Dawn
13.64% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This is a test to see how underated Leaf really is. In this poll you choose which one you fell is the most underated.

Phantasy Star is on the list because i really don't know if the game did well or not. It being one of the first RPG before Final Fantasy will normally ensure it not to be on the list, but i don't really know how well it did in the first place which is why i put it in here in the first place.
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#2MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2013 11:58:57 AM
Anyone?
---
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#3GhetsisPosted 6/1/2013 12:03:49 PM
Phantasy Star, obviously. Was by far the most impressive 8-bit RPG ever made, especially from a graphical standpoint.

That, and the fact that nowadays, if you mention "Phantasy Star," people will assume you're talking about some awful DC/GC ARPG where the only moves you can execute are "Swing Weapon" and "Swing Weapon Harder".
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#4TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/1/2013 12:11:11 PM
Leafs taken by my man nintendoboy though so back off fellas :)
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#5MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2013 1:57:37 PM
need more votes
---
#6PalomBMPosted 6/1/2013 2:01:41 PM
TG-CD is incredible.
---
Palom the Black Mage
#7StephenYap3Posted 6/1/2013 2:13:06 PM
I voted Leaf. She's the only Pokegirl that I fell in love with due to her design. I'd take her over Jigglypuff's alternate costume in Smash Bros anyday.
---
Awaiting for NEW Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#8CakeOfLiesPosted 6/1/2013 2:47:32 PM
Any answer other than "Wii U" is wrong.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#9MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2013 3:02:20 PM
I am glad i am not the only one who picked Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals for that game was the best in the whole series. Everything the oringial failed it at succeed in it and was so much more. The battles were so much better that the first. The new Spectrobe were also great as well and watch them evolve was so good to see as they are always unique. No spectrobe was bland nor uninspired. It was the closest thing to a 3D main series pokemon game until now. Too bad the first was lukewarm and third had way too few spectrobes.
---