This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D Kalos is Cynthia's home region

#71K_M_N_H_Posted 6/2/2013 12:11:57 AM
Eh, I really don't want to beat a dead horse and revive that debate again, nor do I have any intention of debating anyone at this late hours. However, I have to agree with Lexifox on this. A retcon is a change to the established canon:

Magnemite changing type is a retcon.
Bite changing type is a retcon
Move changing power/accuracy is a retcon
Lickitung not being able to evolve in early Gen with Rollout is a retcon
etc.

But it was never explicitly stated that all Legendary are genderless; it was assumed. That is not canon. All the evidences established is that Mewtwo, Mew, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi are genderless, and that fact did not changed in later generations. In Gen 3, genderless species of legendary is still being introduced except for two new legendary species with gender. This is not a retcon but more of a debunking of a fan assumption because nothing has changed as the previous 11 Legendary are still remained genderless. You can't retcon something that didn't physically exist in previous generation.
#72FuneralCakePosted 6/2/2013 12:19:05 AM
Yeah, okay.

I'm done arguing semantics. That's all this is. I'm going to agree to disagree, and that's that.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
0 line break(s), 73 characters allowed
#73deidara21Posted 6/2/2013 12:58:28 AM
NekoHime64 posted...
zinformant posted...
Let's remind ourselves that Cynthia's grandmother lives in Celestic Town.

THANK YOU, I can't believe it took this many posts for someone to get this...

Cynthia has said, and it's already been mentioned in previous posts, that Sinnoh is not her home region.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"