This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone want a secondary starter trio?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone want a secondary starter trio?

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
3 years ago#1
Like the monkeys, if course. But instead of being really similar and kind of underdeveloped, they could put more work in, and maybe have a different elemental triangle.
I think it could be cool.
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: george15gamer

george15gamer
3 years ago#2
I rather them focus on the main starters first so disasters like emboar never happen again.
"I commend your courage, but I will show you no mercy."
PSN: BackstabberX XBL: RevengefulX

Enferolunos
3 years ago#3
george15gamer posted...
I rather them focus on the main starters first so disasters like emboar never happen again.

That has nothing to do with the monkeys
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII

User Info: Grammar_man

Grammar_man
3 years ago#4
Emboar is awesome.

BaconGanon for the win.

Doesn't hurt that he is the best Gen V Starter and will stay so until Serperior gets Contrary.

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
3 years ago#5
Enferolunos posted...
Like the monkeys, if course. But instead of being really similar and kind of underdeveloped, they could put more work in, and maybe have a different elemental triangle.

the monkeys are terrible and I hated the fact they were shoved in our faces constantly

Enferolunos
3 years ago#6
fuzi11 posted...
Enferolunos posted...

the monkeys are terrible and I hated the fact they were shoved in our faces constantly

What about them did you hate?

User Info: Cenedarprime

Cenedarprime
3 years ago#7
Grammar_man posted...
Emboar is awesome.

BaconGanon for the win.

Doesn't hurt that he is the best Gen V Starter and will stay so until Serperior gets Contrary.

Samurott would like to talk to you. I'd wager that he'd beat Emboar 9/10 times. Faster with type advantage and decent attacking stats. GanonBacon is cool and all, but the best Uova starter? I'll have to disagree with you there.
PKMN Black 2 FC: 4084-3329-2441
PSN name: Cenedar. Let it be known that I am a proud Green Lantern user.

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
3 years ago#8
george15gamer posted...

How is he a disaster? because he doesn't live up to the expectations of your genwunner self?
I am the only true Pokemon fan. http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about

User Info: Pinxed

Pinxed
3 years ago#9
Cenedarprime posted...
Grammar_man posted...
Emboar is awesome.

BaconGanon for the win.

Samurott would like to talk to you. I'd wager that he'd beat Emboar 9/10 times. Faster with type advantage and decent attacking stats. GanonBacon is cool and all, but the best Uova starter? I'll have to disagree with you there.

Plus a nice Ice Beam/X-Scissors/Megahorn for Serperior.
Amazing Pikmin 3 CYOA
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633263-pikmin-3/65324351

Enferolunos
3 years ago#10
TherianReturns posted...
george15gamer posted...

How is he a disaster? because he doesn't live up to the expectations of your genwunner self?

That doesn't even make sense
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone want a secondary starter trio?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived