This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone want a secondary starter trio?

#1EnferolunosPosted 6/1/2013 1:14:40 PM
Like the monkeys, if course. But instead of being really similar and kind of underdeveloped, they could put more work in, and maybe have a different elemental triangle.
I think it could be cool.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#2george15gamerPosted 6/1/2013 1:19:28 PM
I rather them focus on the main starters first so disasters like emboar never happen again.
---
"I commend your courage, but I will show you no mercy."
PSN: BackstabberX XBL: RevengefulX
#3Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2013 1:20:07 PM
george15gamer posted...
I rather them focus on the main starters first so disasters like emboar never happen again.

That has nothing to do with the monkeys
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
#4Grammar_manPosted 6/3/2013 3:44:32 AM
Emboar is awesome.

BaconGanon for the win.

Doesn't hurt that he is the best Gen V Starter and will stay so until Serperior gets Contrary.
#5fuzi11Posted 6/3/2013 3:56:09 AM
Enferolunos posted...
Like the monkeys, if course. But instead of being really similar and kind of underdeveloped, they could put more work in, and maybe have a different elemental triangle.

the monkeys are terrible and I hated the fact they were shoved in our faces constantly
#6Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 4:34:49 AM
fuzi11 posted...
Enferolunos posted...

the monkeys are terrible and I hated the fact they were shoved in our faces constantly

What about them did you hate?
---
#7CenedarprimePosted 6/3/2013 4:36:26 AM
Grammar_man posted...
Emboar is awesome.

BaconGanon for the win.

Doesn't hurt that he is the best Gen V Starter and will stay so until Serperior gets Contrary.

Samurott would like to talk to you. I'd wager that he'd beat Emboar 9/10 times. Faster with type advantage and decent attacking stats. GanonBacon is cool and all, but the best Uova starter? I'll have to disagree with you there.
---
PKMN Black 2 FC: 4084-3329-2441
PSN name: Cenedar. Let it be known that I am a proud Green Lantern user.
#8TherianReturnsPosted 6/3/2013 4:37:57 AM
george15gamer posted...

How is he a disaster? because he doesn't live up to the expectations of your genwunner self?
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#9PinxedPosted 6/3/2013 4:40:17 AM
Cenedarprime posted...
Grammar_man posted...
Emboar is awesome.

BaconGanon for the win.

Samurott would like to talk to you. I'd wager that he'd beat Emboar 9/10 times. Faster with type advantage and decent attacking stats. GanonBacon is cool and all, but the best Uova starter? I'll have to disagree with you there.

Plus a nice Ice Beam/X-Scissors/Megahorn for Serperior.
---
Amazing Pikmin 3 CYOA
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633263-pikmin-3/65324351
#10Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 4:48:36 AM
TherianReturns posted...
george15gamer posted...

How is he a disaster? because he doesn't live up to the expectations of your genwunner self?

That doesn't even make sense
---