This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Would you like to see more common Dragon type Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Poll: Would you like to see more common Dragon type Pokemon?
3 years ago#1
More common Dragon types? - Results (51 votes)
82.35% (42 votes)
17.65% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm talking about the kind like Druddigon, Flygon, Kingdra, Haxorus, and Altaria where they aren't Legendaries or Psuedo-Legendaries. And while we're at it, lets see some more Dragon type combinations. I really wanna see Dragon/Fighting, Dragon/Poison, Dragon/Bug, and even a Dragon type Eevee evolution for example.
3 years ago#2
Yes please!
Pokemon X and Y female MC is my waifu
3 years ago#3
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
3 years ago#4
Yeah, I'd actually really like to see some early, "low-tier" Dragon types. Especially if Fairy is going to feature prominently as a counter to them. The Flygon line would be a nice example, if not for the fact that Trapinch is pure Ground until it evolves. Maybe we could even have it as the Route 1 bird.

It'd be an apparently awesome, powerful-seeming type early on in the game, only to suddenly get slammed once you're introduced to Fairy-types.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
3 years ago#5
Could work, especially with Fairy being introduced to counter Dragon supremacy.
3 years ago#6
I wouldn't mind.

Of course, if this happens, we'll get a ton of people complaining, sort of like how people complain about us having too many legendaries now.
0 line break(s), 73 characters allowed
3 years ago#7
Absolutely. My biggest complaint with Dragons is people overhyping them, so adding more dragons that suck would help balance it out.
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
3 years ago#8
Definitely YES!!

I liked that fact that actually made Druddigon.. a Dragon type Pokemon that doesn't evolve... nor legendary....

Least have more of him..
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 17 - updated 22 March 2013
3 years ago#9
Never mind Dragons. Now's the time to add more Ghost Pokemon.
Gen 5 FemAce is mai waifu.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Poll: Would you like to see more common Dragon type Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived