This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Charizard or Blaziken?

#11george15gamerPosted 6/2/2013 8:21:20 PM
Charizard is a fire-breathing dragon for gosh sakes. Blaziken on the other hand is nothing more than an oversized roadsted chicken. Sure, Charizard has his hardships half the time, but that doesn't stop him.
---
"I commend your courage, but I will show you no mercy."
PSN: BackstabberX XBL: RevengefulX
#12ikickyourfacePosted 6/2/2013 8:21:47 PM
Tie. I like both designs.
---
no
#13LexifoxPosted 6/2/2013 8:22:15 PM
george15gamer posted...
Charizard is a fire-breathing dragon for gosh sakes. Blaziken on the other hand is nothing more than an oversized roadsted chicken. Sure, Charizard has his hardships half the time, but that doesn't stop him.

No, those hardships DO stop everyone's favorite fire lizard.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#14acerola-orionPosted 6/2/2013 8:22:29 PM
no jigglypuff option???
#1512345_pwned(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2013 9:42:46 PM
george15gamer posted...

An oversized roasted chicken that can uppercut yo face
---
Sora, Ezio, Captain Price, Serah Farron, Elizabeth. Handsome Jack, Andrew Ryan
Basketball player :)
#16Rose_MagePosted 6/2/2013 9:52:30 PM
Typhlosion.
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#17soboctreborPosted 6/2/2013 9:59:39 PM
INFERNAPE, the answer is always Infernape. What is wrong with you people?
---
Hoenn confirmed.
#18LexifoxPosted 6/2/2013 10:00:32 PM
soboctrebor posted...
INFERNAPE, the answer is always Infernape. What is wrong with you people?

Mostly we have taste.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#19AysanderPosted 6/2/2013 10:07:11 PM
Charizard -- The posterboy (or girl xD) for fire types. There's no fire type quite as iconic as he is. He may have competitive suckiness, but Charizard is the "original" fire starter. Charizard's 420-degree flames MELT BOULDERS, but his Achilles' Heel is tiny rocks that his flames cannot reach. Stood toe-to-toe with the God of Fire-Types, the Chicken of the Sun God Persuasion, BLAZIKEN.

Blaziken -- A god that fell to PokeEarth to test his strength against the supposedly strongest pokemon in the world. Unfortunately, no pokemon can ever satisfy the battle-lust of the Sun God himself. The only opponents even close to worthy enough to stand in his wake are Charizard and Samurott, who survived the longest in battle against his blazing assault.

Sounds pretty even to me.