This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Red's Snorlax

#1SgtCashmerePosted 6/3/2013 1:12:54 PM
Ahead is a very unimportant question (haha), but I am curious to know what people think.

Which Snorlax do you think Red uses in Gen II/the Gen IV remakes?
-The one on Silence Bridge, or
-The one blocking Cycling Road?

Bulbapedia seems convinced that he caught the one blocking Cycling Road, but I don't understand why. Does anyone know for sure?
#2Hierarchy225Posted 6/3/2013 1:16:43 PM(edited)
Manga Red caught his Snorlax on route 12(silence bridge). Maybe its the same for game Red?
#3WinglerfishPosted 6/3/2013 1:17:53 PM
The one on Silence Bridge, obviously. They were made for each other! :D
#4djmetal777Posted 6/3/2013 1:20:52 PM(edited)
silence bridge one
its closest to lavander town and the second id see a snorlax id catch it especally since its a rare pokemon
---
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
#5SgtCashmere(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 1:20:30 PM
Personally, I agree. Silence Bridge also features lower-level Trainers than Cycling Road, so its Snorlax is (presumably) the first one that Red should have encountered.
#6gamester_12345Posted 6/3/2013 1:21:02 PM
The route 16 one, mostly because the one that's near the Lavender Bridge is still there...if only more closer to Diglett's cave.
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2373
KoL: Plucky, currently a Avatar of Jarlsberg
#7SgtCashmere(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 1:27:08 PM
gamester_12345 posted...
The route 16 one, mostly because the one that's near the Lavender Bridge is still there...if only more closer to Diglett's cave.

Bulbapedia says the same thing. I may be splitting hairs, but why do you think the Snorlax near Diglett's Cave in Gen II is the same as the one from Silence Bridge in Gen I?

Also, when you defeat a Snorlax in Gen I, it says he returned to the mountains (to sleep, I presume). Which mountains do you think he returned to?

*I know this topic is a big moot point, but I am honestly interested in it. Haha ^_^"
#8southalabamaPosted 6/3/2013 1:34:22 PM
SgtCashmere posted...
gamester_12345 posted...

Bulbapedia says the same thing. I may be splitting hairs, but why do you think the Snorlax near Diglett's Cave in Gen II is the same as the one from Silence Bridge in Gen I?

Also, when you defeat a Snorlax in Gen I, it says he returned to the mountains (to sleep, I presume). Which mountains do you think he returned to?

*I know this topic is a big moot point, but I am honestly interested in it. Haha ^_^"

Mt. Silver obviously