This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There is at least a 20% chance we will find out Sylveon's type within

#1Great_ReapettePosted 6/3/2013 3:07:35 PM
two years of the release of the game.

Calling it now.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#2pikachu6598Posted 6/3/2013 3:08:37 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
two years of the release of the game.

Calling it now.

Source

also time-type confirmed
---
If your future self hasn't come back in time to tell you not to do it...
Then it's not a bad decision...
#3endergamer537Posted 6/3/2013 3:08:47 PM
Blasphemy.
---
"I've had egg-salad-sandwiches chunkier than this guy."
~Bowser from Super Paper Mario
#4Great_Reapette(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 3:11:22 PM
pikachu6598 posted...
Source

My father's brother's uncle's daughter's son's niece's aunt's sister's cousin works at Game Freak, and has told me that he is sure of it.
---
#5pikachu6598Posted 6/3/2013 3:12:26 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
pikachu6598 posted...
Source

My father's brother's uncle's daughter's son's niece's aunt's sister's cousin works at Game Freak, and has told me that he is sure of it.

Seems legit.

EVERYONE THIS GUY'S THE REAL DEAL!
---
If your future self hasn't come back in time to tell you not to do it...
Then it's not a bad decision...
#6Great_Reapette(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 4:25:15 PM
BUMP
---
#7Arne83Posted 6/3/2013 4:32:10 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
pikachu6598 posted...
Source

Can't argue with that.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#8lanelazerbeamPosted 6/3/2013 4:35:12 PM
Arne83 posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
pikachu6598 posted...
Source

Can't argue with that.

---
Official Hydreigon and Smartass of the Pokemon X/Y boards and PGD topics
"YOU'RE WINNER!"
#9RethalwolfPosted 6/3/2013 4:35:20 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
pikachu6598 posted...
Source

You could just say your father's cousin's daughter's son's niece's aunt's cousin. The laterality is redundant.
It may still be so, depending on some of the relations, but without knowing what's by marriage, this is the most basic.
You COULD have used the laterality if you used the term "-in-law" at all, but you didn't.

See, at the son stage, it could be his sister's daughter, his brother's daughter, or either with an in-law after it. If it doesn't have an in-law, though, the son's niece's aunt would be his sister and would once again be redundant. The cousin could be the daughter's sibling's child, or another inlaw's. Basically, tell me where you're going with this and I'll shorten it right down for you so you don't have to go through all that anymore.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#10Great_Reapette(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 4:39:19 PM
Rethalwolf posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
pikachu6598 posted...
Source

You could just say your father's cousin's daughter's son's niece's aunt's cousin. The laterality is redundant.
It may still be so, depending on some of the relations, but without knowing what's by marriage, this is the most basic.
You COULD have used the laterality if you used the term "-in-law" at all, but you didn't.

See, at the son stage, it could be his sister's daughter, his brother's daughter, or either with an in-law after it. If it doesn't have an in-law, though, the son's niece's aunt would be his sister and would once again be redundant. The cousin could be the daughter's sibling's child, or another inlaw's. Basically, tell me where you're going with this and I'll shorten it right down for you so you don't have to go through all that anymore.

>_>

Why does this matter?

FYI, no in-laws.
---