This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WOW @ this battle

#11RTC3Posted 6/4/2013 7:22:07 PM
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-30006777

Kingdra needs to be OU. Best rain counter in the game.

So he decides to sack half of his team to Kingdra when he had the best Kingdra counter right there? Weird.

his ferro prolly didnt have power whip
---
<3 *Yao Ming* <3http://i.imgur.com/ulNUN.png<3 *Yao Ming* <3
lakers. till i die. #kbovermj
#12PSOLavisPosted 6/4/2013 8:03:42 PM
I will never understand the point of posting a battle where someone beats a person so low skilled that he uses EQ on an opponent using a balloon (who commonly holds said item), uses flamethrower on a heatran, does not use priority move on his scizor, uses blastoise, uses meganium, and to top off the s*** sundae uses charizard.
#13BrayWyatt(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2013 8:06:31 PM
PSOLavis posted...
I will never understand the point of posting a battle where someone beats a person so low skilled that he uses EQ on an opponent using a balloon (who commonly holds said item), uses flamethrower on a heatran, does not use priority move on his scizor, uses blastoise, uses meganium, and to top off the s*** sundae uses charizard.

I didn't say it was impressive, i said that it was incredibly bad that i got haxed so much to the point where i about gave up, but then he lets me kill 5 of his pokemon with a heatran
---
Believe in Bray Wyatt
#14PSOLavisPosted 6/4/2013 8:30:14 PM
BrayWyatt posted...
PSOLavis posted...

I didn't say it was impressive, i said that it was incredibly bad that i got haxed so much to the point where i about gave up, but then he lets me kill 5 of his pokemon with a heatran

I never implied that you thought it was impressive, although the point of your post was likely just to show off how bad your opponent was, thereby making you feel better about yourself.
#15BrayWyatt(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2013 8:48:36 PM
PSOLavis posted...
BrayWyatt posted...
PSOLavis posted...

I never implied that you thought it was impressive, although the point of your post was likely just to show off how bad your opponent was, thereby making you feel better about yourself.

you just did imply it so
---
Believe in Bray Wyatt
#16tropirenoPosted 6/4/2013 9:18:54 PM
Why didn't you close combat with Infernape?