This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ok stop this!

#71Thepenguinking2Posted 6/6/2013 2:21:29 PM
DarkDragon386 posted...
I don't see how anyone in their right mind could hate Gen 3 other than "WAHHH too much water" and no backwards compatibility.

there's the E-readers. *frowns upon those money barfers*
---
Official Electivire of The Pokemon General Discussion series!
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#72FuneralCakePosted 6/6/2013 2:24:42 PM
DarkDragon386 posted...
I don't see how anyone in their right mind could hate Gen 3 other than "WAHHH too much water" and no backwards compatibility.

I feel the same way about gen 4, but people are bandwagoning on the gen 4 hate. I just laugh at them for having terrible opinions.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
0 line break(s), 73 characters allowed
#73DarkDragon386Posted 6/6/2013 2:25:53 PM
FuneralCake posted...
DarkDragon386 posted...

I feel the same way about gen 4, but people are bandwagoning on the gen 4 hate. I just laugh at them for having terrible opinions.

I don't hate Gen IV at all, except the animations being a bit slow in DP. That was remedied in Platinum.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#74P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/6/2013 2:26:02 PM
FuneralCake posted...
DarkDragon386 posted...

I'd like to say that I disliked Gen 4 before it was cool.... :|
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#75FuneralCakePosted 6/6/2013 2:27:22 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...

I don't even believe you actually dislike gen 4 at this point. I think you just do it to make people mad.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
0 line break(s), 73 characters allowed
#76Strain42Posted 6/6/2013 2:31:37 PM
I played Gen 4 when it first came out (literally, I was actually living in Japan then and bought Pearl in Japanese when it came out at a Midnight sale) and I was pretty disappointed by it.

Then I got it in English, and I was still pretty disappointed.

So to use the phrase I hate most...yeah, I didn't like it before it was "cool" to dislike it lol

I don't really HATE Gen 4, it's just my least favorite. When I have an urge to play Pokemon, I don't reach for Diamond or Platinum is all.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#77P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/6/2013 2:32:40 PM
FuneralCake posted...
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...

I don't even believe you actually dislike gen 4 at this point. I think you just do it to make people mad.

I've always liked HG/SS, but DP was my version of you with RS. At this point though, my friend, who's a little bit of a Gen IV homer, has made me see the good in those games, so I try not to bash them as much as I used to, but yes, I'll say right now that they're still probably my least favorite of the series. Not terrible, just my personal least favorite.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#78NewMoonShadowPosted 6/6/2013 3:29:10 PM
pratypus posted...
I think the as a new handheld console arrives the newest gen unplayable in that console can get a remake (exception was of course r/b but that was to be able to complete the dex)

DS comes out and can't ply gb games, g/s remake, 3ds can't play gba? R/s remakes, new console can't read DS? D/p remakes and so forth (the problem being there are two DS gens)

This should of course always be after the new gen on the new console.

But what about games that were already remade but once again aren't playable on current consoles, like FireRed/LeafGreen? Do they get remade AGAIN in addition to the other new games and remakes?