This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction if they introduced this mechanic?

#11jEr3mYPosted 6/5/2013 6:13:02 PM
I kinda like that idea but also kinda don't...

I want more Pokemon to be able to flee from battles... Actually gives it a true feel.. And not just rare Pokemon. Just Pokemon in general...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 17 - updated 22 March 2013
#12pacpuf7249Posted 6/5/2013 6:14:23 PM
You forgot an important detail:
Touchscreen aiming and throwing ball with L button.

Best new mechanic ever.
---
Cool Smash is an action movie in where Matrix-and-X-Men-like characters fight in the warehouse that appeared in the first episode of Falling Skies.
#13Meta289Posted 6/5/2013 6:15:18 PM
jEr3mY posted...

I want more Pokemon to be able to flee from battles... Actually gives it a true feel.. And not just rare Pokemon. Just Pokemon in general...

No, that would be BS. Trying to catch a legendary? It runs away, and you can never get it again. Shiny Pokemon? Runs away.

This would just add an entire layer of frustration, nothing else.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#14jayman7Posted 6/5/2013 6:35:33 PM
Meta289 posted...
jEr3mY posted...

No, that would be BS. Trying to catch a legendary? It runs away, and you can never get it again. Shiny Pokemon? Runs away.

This would just add an entire layer of frustration, nothing else.

Agreed. This is the whole reason I so despise the Safari Zone! (Shiny Murkrow... gone forever... sob.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere