This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Returning to the Kalos Pokedex: Day 3 Group A

#1NintendoFan2000Posted 6/6/2013 6:05:14 AM(edited)
Which old Pokemon do you want to see native to Kalos? - Results (63 votes)
Zubat, Golbat and Crobat
20.63% (13 votes)
Grimer and Muk
4.76% (3 votes)
Woobat and Swoobat
7.94% (5 votes)
Roggenrola, Boldore and Gigalith
3.17% (2 votes)
Onix and Steelix
20.63% (13 votes)
Timburr, Gurdurr and Conkeldurr
4.76% (3 votes)
Drilbur and Excadrill
17.46% (11 votes)
Skitty and Delcatty
7.94% (5 votes)
Buneary and Lopunny
6.35% (4 votes)
Cottonee and Whimsicott
6.35% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The new Pokemon are good, but what if people want to use some of the returners? This series of polls will see ten non-starter, non-legendary evolutionary lines battle it out each day to see which families GameFAQs most want to see before the postgame.

As Day 3 begins, we're now voting in two groups! While you can only vote for one family, the top five will all survive to fight in Round 2.

I'm going to give the first vote to Drilbur and Excadrill.

After Day 2:

While Day 1 was close for the final surviving positions, Day 2 was close for victory, with the podium finishers separated by just 4 votes! Growlithe and Arcanine charged to the front of the pack just ahead of two potentials for retypings or even evolutions. Of these two Audino pulled ahead due to its usefulness for grinding, leaving Dunsparce to settle for third. The remaining survivors were in no trouble of being eliminated, and so Scolipede scuttles into fourth with the magnet team in fifth. These families will move on to round 2 to face Lucario, Ampharos, Leavanny, Azumarill, Golduck and all their offspring!

The Electric trio of Elekid, Electabuzz and Electivire were the best of the eliminated Pokemon, just edging out Joey's favourite rat pair for sixth place. Koffing and Weezing fell to eighth, while the elemental monkeys, though the last to receive any votes, finished in ninth together, leaving Magby, Magmar and Magmortar in last place. These five families have now been eliminated!

1st) Growlithe and Arcanine - 23 votes
2nd) Audino - 21 votes
3rd) Dunsparce - 19 votes
4th) Venipede, Whirlipede and Scolipede - 14 votes
5th) Magnemite, Magneton and Magnezone - 13 votes

Group B can be found here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66371008
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.
#2NintendoFan2000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2013 3:24:42 PM
Bumping them both.
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.
#3kaonohiokalaPosted 6/6/2013 3:28:00 PM
zubat

zubat everywhere
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko