This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Operation: Get Seaking in RU

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Operation: Get Seaking in RU
2 years ago#71
CakeOfLies posted...
People should start losing loads of battles with Garchomp to get him in NU.

doesn't work that way buddy
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
2 years ago#72
lmfao
---
rg
2 years ago#73
rg whats your seaking ru ladder name?
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
2 years ago#74
idk i haven't played in a few days
---
rg
2 years ago#75
bump yeah
---
2 years ago#76
<3 all the Seaking support in this thread.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
2 years ago#77
After playing a ton of matches with solid Seaking teams, I decided to just spam a hyper offense team that has Seaking on it.
---
2 years ago#78
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uuCqsyqQObY/TLZtp0t3LjI/AAAAAAAABWk/qA8oZkq7jlw/s1600/jBxltopcilzin0vnLwkLIqYuo1_400.jpg
---
2 years ago#79
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WCr-l9naPmE#t=33s

Seaking! Seaking! Seaking!
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
2 years ago#80
bump
---
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Operation: Get Seaking in RU

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived