This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Join Avenue?

#1SirPikachuPosted 6/6/2013 3:29:08 PM
How do you get more people there? I never have ANYONE come there ( I literally have had 1 person come through) yet my cousin has his packed with people ALL THE TIME. It confuzzles me greatly, could someone please help?
#2SuperRup91Posted 6/6/2013 3:35:40 PM
Trading, wifi battles, making friends in the dream world.
#3NidoprimePosted 6/6/2013 3:36:26 PM
Don't change the clock.
---
Just dodge U-1, keep dodging!
Pokemon Black 2 - 0562 4704 4442
#4SirPikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2013 3:39:11 PM
SuperRup91 posted...
Trading, wifi battles, making friends in the dream world.

Ahhhhh, Thanks! Would it help if I finished the story? ( I haven't re-battled the E4 or caught Kyreum yet.)
#5FierceDeity1026Posted 6/6/2013 4:18:23 PM
I think when you first create the Join Avenue, only three or four NPCs will show up daily (if you don't change the time or date at all). As your JA as a whole levels up, more NPCs will start showing up. My JA is level 32, and right now 6 NPCs come daily. I'm not sure if that's the cap or not.

Occasionally, a gym leader will show up at your JA. Do not screw up the recommendation for them because they give out 1000 popularity points, which is beautiful.

Then, when you interact with other real-life players through trading and battling, they will start showing up in your JA and they give more popularity points than the regular NPCs.

I forgot the exact requirements, but if you enter the Hall of Fame and level up your JA to level 15, you get to set up the extremely useful Nursery, which can hatch eggs for you. I'm not sure what else changes after entering the HoF.
#6lanelazerbeamPosted 6/6/2013 4:26:13 PM
Nidoprime posted...
Don't change the clock.

---
IMO Gen 3 is the best, so apparently I have Nostalgia Goggles.
"I tend to throw grenades at s***, when it's like, right in my face." - HERO