This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mewtwo vs Pikachu

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Mewtwo vs Pikachu
3 years ago#1
Mewtwo vs Pikachu - Results (77 votes)
Mewtwo
67.53% (52 votes)
Pikachu
32.47% (25 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Mewtwo vs Pikachu
3 years ago#2
Mewtwo. Aside from being the mascot, there really isn't anything all that special or interesting about Pikachu.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
3 years ago#3
Pikachu by far. Mewtwo has always been an overrated Pokemon and a disappointment in Smash Bros. imo.
Official Jigglypuff of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards
3 years ago#4
alpha-ape posted...
Mewtwo has always been an overrated Pokemon.

and pikachu isnt? id rather have a mareep
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series
3 years ago#5
gamingrat posted...
alpha-ape posted...
Mewtwo has always been an overrated Pokemon.

and pikachu isnt? id rather have a mareep

imo. You don't know what an opinion is?
Official Jigglypuff of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards
3 years ago#6
Strain42 posted...
Mewtwo. Aside from being the mascot, there really isn't anything all that special or interesting about Pikachu.
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
3 years ago#7
Strain42 posted...

^ This. When not -looking at its mascot status, its basically a "meh" Electric type thats easily overlooked.
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
3 years ago#8
I have a preference for Pikachu, so that's what I voted. But, this is one of those it could go either way scenarios.

If we are talking within the limits of the main game mechanics, Mewtwo wins hands down.

Change that to a more open battle system, like the Anime or PokePark Wii's battle sequences, and Pikachu could win by swinging around, staying in Mewtwo's blind spot and spamming moves. (Just like how I beat Zekrom in PokePark 2).
We shall rise again to start anew.
White FC: 0862-2660-4156 / 3DS FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 4556-7836-2644
3 years ago#9
FryDays5000 posted...
Strain42 posted...

^ This. When not -looking at its mascot status, its basically a "meh" Electric type thats easily overlooked.

He gets stronger if Ash is in danger, he's like a super saiyan of Pokemons. In one of the first pokemon episodes, Pikachu summoned a storm and released a biggest f***** thunder bolt i've ever seen.
Relax, it's just a game.
3 years ago#10
youshallbeasgod posted...
FryDays5000 posted...
Strain42 posted...

He gets stronger if Ash is in danger, he's like a super saiyan of Pokemons. In one of the first pokemon episodes, Pikachu summoned a storm and released a biggest f***** thunder bolt i've ever seen.

Actually, I think I know the episode you are talking about, Pikachu doesn't summon the storm It's just starts at a convenient time to be able to amplify Pikachu's attack.

But yes, when Ash is in danger or Pikachu is encouraged enough by Ash, it can get substantially stronger.
We shall rise again to start anew.
White FC: 0862-2660-4156 / 3DS FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 4556-7836-2644
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Mewtwo vs Pikachu

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived