This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

do you want shaking grass/dust cloud/dark water spots back?

#1paiprPosted 6/8/2013 8:03:03 PM
it started with pokeradar in d/p, then in black and white it changed to just shaking grass/dust clouds/dark water spots.

do you want them back?

me id like it back, but ill say this it ended up dulling the way i played since i always hunted for those audino spots, and often they where almost all i ever battled save for trainer battles, or if i was looking for something for my team. and i dont want to play that way, but if its there i will, its habit.

so how about yall you want them back?
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#2FuneralCakePosted 6/8/2013 8:04:38 PM
They were a cool addition, so sure. I also want the Pokeradar to come back.

And if you feel like Audino grinding makes the game too easy... Don't do it. Problem solved.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
0 line break(s), 73 characters allowed
#3pokemonfreak97Posted 6/8/2013 8:31:15 PM
I want either the shaking grass back (with Audino-like Pokemon in it) or re-battleable breeders who have high-EXP Pokemon.
---
nuskooI posted...
You nooblet mainstreamers and your reverse nostalgia.
#4NeonDragon9000Posted 6/8/2013 8:43:29 PM
FuneralCake posted...
They were a cool addition, so sure. I also want the Pokeradar to come back.

And if you feel like Audino grinding makes the game too easy... Don't do it. Problem solved.

Exactly. Hate when people want things changed because it inconveniences the way THEY play. Audino grinding is great early on to level up weaker Pokemon, and remains useful even postgame, when that + the Nimbasa City arenas become some of the best ways for quick level ups.

And I liked that they had rare chances at Stage 2 Pokemon, that was a pretty cool addition. One thing they should add is that there is also a rare chance to catch a Pokemon with its Hidden Ability. They do this with the Hidden Hollows but I'd like to see it expanded.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#5jEr3mYPosted 6/8/2013 10:18:41 PM
I say bring them back. They were a nice addition but add more rare Pokemon to them, not just 99% of the time Audino...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
#6NekoHime64Posted 6/8/2013 10:20:54 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
I want either the shaking grass back (with Audino-like Pokemon in it) or re-battleable breeders who have high-EXP Pokemon.

^ and make a few of them have all audinos, or the kalos equivalent.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
#7LexifoxPosted 6/8/2013 10:21:44 PM
I liked using shaking grass to level and finding items in dust was a nice bonus.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#8NidoprimePosted 6/8/2013 10:23:20 PM
The new Magikarp guy. 6 Audinos. Yes please.
---
Just dodge U-1, keep dodging!
Pokemon Black 2 - 0562 4704 4442
#9Firemaster5Posted 6/8/2013 10:43:28 PM
Continued and maybe altered w/ some special link game/mission.

The three would be great also since the PokÚdex and map are broken up into three areas: Central, Coastal, and Mountain where the features can be utilized accordingly.
---
"Explaining the joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process."
--E. B. White
#10Rose_MagePosted 6/8/2013 10:45:50 PM
Sure, they were cool.
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l