This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

do you want shaking grass/dust cloud/dark water spots back?

#11Toy_BoxPosted 6/8/2013 10:54:08 PM
I'd definitely like to see double-grass back again. That stuff was pretty cool but so rarely put in situations where you'd have to go through it.

Shaking grass would be great for grinding, but I wouldn't mind if they just made a late-game area with Audino at a really high discovery rate and at a really high level (like say 80-100) so we can just skip the formalities and get experience out of the way.
---
http://i.imgur.com/bq0wTFV.gif
#12paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 11:02:08 PM
NeonDragon9000 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
They were a cool addition, so sure. I also want the Pokeradar to come back.

And if you feel like Audino grinding makes the game too easy... Don't do it. Problem solved.

Exactly. Hate when people want things changed because it inconveniences the way THEY play. Audino grinding is great early on to level up weaker Pokemon, and remains useful even postgame, when that + the Nimbasa City arenas become some of the best ways for quick level ups.

And I liked that they had rare chances at Stage 2 Pokemon, that was a pretty cool addition. One thing they should add is that there is also a rare chance to catch a Pokemon with its Hidden Ability. They do this with the Hidden Hollows but I'd like to see it expanded.

Take note I didnt say it had to be removed. Just commented that it filed the game some. And yes I don't have to use it. But honestly is almost like not evolving a pokemon, sure ya don't have to but it really helps to.

I want it back, just wouldn't mind seeing some changes. Special some more variety, which has less to do with the above and more to do with wanting to see wide use ofa really neato mechanic.
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#13overmaxxPosted 6/8/2013 11:03:43 PM
Sure, but I would like something better: stronger/rare Pokemon showing up on the overworld itself.
The rare ones would run away fast and you had to catch them in a few seconds, the stronger ones would chase you to beat you.

Random encounters would still be in of course, but just like shaking grass, these roaming Pokemon would have a random chance of appearing in any grass field.
---
Dark Souls > your favorite game.
#14Toy_BoxPosted 6/8/2013 11:08:56 PM
paipr posted...
me id like it back, but ill say this it ended up dulling the way i played since i always hunted for those audino spots, and often they where almost all i ever battled...

My latest shiny was an audino I found while grinding... orz
---
#15paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 11:18:00 PM
Toy_Box posted...
paipr posted...
me id like it back, but ill say this it ended up dulling the way i played since i always hunted for those audino spots, and often they where almost all i ever battled...

sometimes i wish there was a counter of how many of each pokemon you have seen, im pretty sure for many audino would be 500+ per game.

still never seen a shiny audino in game.
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#16Toy_BoxPosted 6/8/2013 11:21:00 PM
paipr posted...
Toy_Box posted...
paipr posted...

sometimes i wish there was a counter of how many of each pokemon you have seen, im pretty sure for many audino would be 500+ per game.

That would be pretty neat. Maybe have it in the Pokedex somewhere.

I'm fairly lucky with shinies, though, so I don't value them very highly (I just boxed the Audino because I honestly can't make one of those things work for me in a team...). I got a shiny Solosis in my White 2 run and I've had dozens of shinies in other games so they're not a big deal to me. I just found it annoying that I could have found a shiny Vanilite or something (it was at cold storage) which would have been neat to use.
---
#17Firemaster5Posted 6/8/2013 11:22:34 PM
Occasional sparkly, shaking patches would be nice also.
---
Official Sisyphus of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
''Slmming. When trolling just won't do.''~shiro_amayagi
#18NekoHime64Posted 6/8/2013 11:22:40 PM
Toy_Box posted...
paipr posted...
Toy_Box posted...
paipr posted...

That would be pretty neat. Maybe have it in the Pokedex somewhere.

I'm fairly lucky with shinies, though, so I don't value them very highly (I just boxed the Audino because I honestly can't make one of those things work for me in a team...). I got a shiny Solosis in my White 2 run and I've had dozens of shinies in other games so they're not a big deal to me. I just found it annoying that I could have found a shiny Vanilite or something (it was at cold storage) which would have been neat to use.

... I hate you so much....
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns