This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Create a Pokemon and rate the above user's pokemon

#1iKhanicPosted 6/8/2013 8:48:41 PM
Pyrawary
Type: Fire
Ability: Sheer Force/Anger Point
Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: 125
Def: 60
Sp. Atk: 35
Sp. Def: 45
Speed: 105
Base: 460

Description: Based on the cassowary, a flightless bird in the ostrich family.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO STATS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, JUST DO NAME, TYPE, ABILITY, AND DESCRIPTION
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2InfernislePosted 6/8/2013 8:50:13 PM
1/10

Cassowaries are satanic, and should be fire/dark if anything.

This is the hundredth time I've seen this thread, and the hundredth time I would suggest a Fire/Ice type Pokemon based on Hot Pockets.
#3iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 8:52:16 PM
Infernisle posted...
1/10

This is the hundredth time I've seen this thread

Yes, I've made one of them. But we haven't had one in a while, and it's not like people run out of pokemon ideas.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#4iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 8:59:25 PM
Infernisle posted...
1/10

This is the hundredth time I've seen this thread, and the hundredth time I would suggest a Fire/Ice type Pokemon based on Hot Pockets.

Also, I considered Fire/Dark, but then I decided that Houndoom is decent already. We don't have any good mono fire types (Darmanitan is 75% fire type thanks to his ability)
---
#5InfernislePosted 6/8/2013 9:06:56 PM
iKhanic posted...
Infernisle posted...
1/10

Also, I considered Fire/Dark, but then I decided that Houndoom is decent already. We don't have any good mono fire types (Darmanitan is 75% fire type thanks to his ability)

False. Arcanine is obviously best poke.
#6iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 9:25:41 PM
Infernisle posted...
iKhanic posted...
Infernisle posted...
1/10

False. Arcanine is obviously best poke.

I forgot about Arcanine. Though I really don't like it. Don't ask me why, I've disliked Arcanine since I was a little kid, but I don't remember why.
---
#7iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 10:20:35 PM
bump!
---
#8marchefelixPosted 6/8/2013 10:26:01 PM
Does it have to be just one?

Can I make evolutions too?
---
And then Bruce Willis was there and he said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPcRgLlom3g
#9iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 10:27:10 PM
marchefelix posted...
Does it have to be just one?

Can I make evolutions too?

Yeah sure.
---
#10george15gamerPosted 6/8/2013 11:00:46 PM
GameFAQ troll
Type: Normal
Ability: Thick Fat/Stench
HP: 15
Defense 100
Special Attack: 15
Special Defense: 100
Speed: 150
Base: 380

Description: It is often rumored to only come out of it's bridge in times of golden opportunities.
---
"I commend your courage, but I will show you no mercy."
PSN: BackstabberX XBL: RevengefulX