This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope they fix the two evolutions this gen.

#1scrappybristolPosted 6/8/2013 11:13:56 PM
No more crazy high level evolutions.

Deino -35-> Zwellious -50-> Hydreigon
Larvesta -40-> Volcarona

It sucked trying to use these ingame!
---
This sig is significant
#2NekoHime64Posted 6/8/2013 11:14:31 PM
Ugh, totes agree >_<
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#3BlueGaryOakPosted 6/8/2013 11:16:04 PM
You shouldn't go full ******.

Not when 5th gen threw experience points at you. The only real problem was how late you got them.
---
Darkdragongirl's alt.
#4Toy_BoxPosted 6/8/2013 11:16:43 PM
Vullaby and Rufflet evolve at like 52 I think. It's ludicrous and made that Monday Braviary in White 2 one of the most valuable dudes to catch (level 25 Braviary? Yes please!)

I didn't mind the high base-levels in BW. I think it was an interesting way to allow the E4 to be fairly high level without it being a bother and I did use a Hydreigon in my Black 2 game because the high level enemies on Victory road make evolving Zweilous fairly easy.

Also Pawniard evolves at 52 or something as well. Such a weak pokemon until it becomes Bisharp, but I used one in my Black 2 game as well!
---
http://i.imgur.com/bq0wTFV.gif
#5DoctorJimmy133Posted 6/8/2013 11:16:59 PM
Pawniard, a mostly ordinary Pokémon, evolves at Level 52 what
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#6scrappybristol(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 11:19:37 PM
BlueGaryOak posted...

Not when 5th gen threw experience points at you. The only real problem was how late you got them.

You telling me that getting Deino to Hydreigon or Larvesta to Volcarona wasn't a chore because they felt like one to me.
---
This sig is significant
#7paiprPosted 6/8/2013 11:20:37 PM
i agree, i get why they did it. but, honestly if i start the game with one, thats alot of levels. made even worse by the fact that deino, and larvesta start as physical attackers and end as special attackers. thats alot of levels using them one way only to change to the other.
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#8Strain42Posted 6/8/2013 11:22:03 PM
I did a living Pokedex in Gen 5, and getting Hydreigon took forever, even grinding him on the highest level Audinos while holding a Lucky Egg.

When I decided to do the living Pokedex in Black 2 (to allow me to get the new kyurems and kami forms) I didn't even bother to train a Deino. I just traded the Hydreigon I already had over, something I usually only did for legendaries, fossils or version exclusives.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#9BlueGaryOakPosted 6/8/2013 11:22:10 PM
scrappybristol posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...

You telling me that getting Deino to Hydreigon or Larvesta to Volcarona wasn't a chore because they felt like one to me.

No. I said getting them was a problem, but their levels for evolution are not, because you level fairly quickly in 5th gen.
---
Darkdragongirl's alt.
#10Toy_BoxPosted 6/8/2013 11:22:54 PM
paipr posted...
i agree, i get why they did it. but, honestly if i start the game with one, thats alot of levels. made even worse by the fact that deino, and larvesta start as physical attackers and end as special attackers. thats alot of levels using them one way only to change to the other.

Not to mention Deino/Zweilous both have Hustle as their only ability so they miss 20% of the time on perfectly normal attacks. Also Larvesta doesn't learn any good moves (although that level 35 Volcarona you can catch in B2W2 doesn't learn anything for a long time either).
---
http://i.imgur.com/bq0wTFV.gif