This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope they fix the two evolutions this gen.

#11scrappybristol(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 11:24:29 PM
BlueGaryOak posted...
No. I said getting them was a problem, but their levels for evolution are not, because you level fairly quickly in 5th gen.

I get what you are saying but it would be even worse if we did get them earlier because the grind would feel even longer.
---
This sig is significant
#12BlueGaryOakPosted 6/8/2013 11:32:10 PM
scrappybristol posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...
No. I said getting them was a problem, but their levels for evolution are not, because you level fairly quickly in 5th gen.

I get what you are saying but it would be even worse if we did get them earlier because the grind would feel even longer.

Well, now you're just being unreasonably whiney. Fix the evolutions? Evolutions are set in stone usually. So...wishful thinking topic I guess.
---
Darkdragongirl's alt.
#13scrappybristol(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 11:34:26 PM
BlueGaryOak posted...
Well, now you're just being unreasonably whiney. Fix the evolutions? Evolutions are set in stone usually. So...wishful thinking topic I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAUOPHqx5Gs
---
This sig is significant
#14NekoHime64Posted 6/8/2013 11:35:21 PM
BlueGaryOak posted...
scrappybristol posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...

Wow, someone's grouchy.
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#15BlueGaryOakPosted 6/8/2013 11:48:40 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...
scrappybristol posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...

Wow, someone's grouchy.

Not really, Scraps is the one with the complaint. This is how I talk to him. Now skedaddle, female.
---
Darkdragongirl's alt.
#16NekoHime64Posted 6/8/2013 11:52:20 PM
BlueGaryOak posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...
scrappybristol posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...

Wow, someone's grouchy.

Not really, Scraps is the one with the complaint. This is how I talk to him. Now skedaddle, female.

You can't make me skedaddle, but you can make me elddadeks :D
---
#17BlueGaryOakPosted 6/8/2013 11:54:49 PM
NekoHime...you charmer you. I am not even upset. I am actually really tired. I just finished some work proposal I have due Monday. Then Tuesday I get to go to E3. Then go to work Wednesday though I hope I can go to E3 instead.

I spent 800 USD for a pass I can only use one day. -_-
---
Darkdragongirl's alt.
#18pkmewtwoPosted 6/8/2013 11:56:11 PM
scrappybristol posted...
No more crazy high level evolutions.

Deino -35-> Zwellious -50-> Hydreigon
Larvesta -40-> Volcarona

It sucked trying to use these ingame!

What's wrong with volcrona?
---
Hehehehe...
#19NekoHime64Posted 6/8/2013 11:57:14 PM
BlueGaryOak posted...
NekoHime...you charmer you. I am not even upset. I am actually really tired. I just finished some work proposal I have due Monday. Then Tuesday I get to go to E3. Then go to work Wednesday though I hope I can go to E3 instead.

Oooo, lucky! Be sure to give us all the details 8D!!
---
#20BlueGaryOakPosted 6/9/2013 12:02:24 AM
NekoHime64 posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...

Oooo, lucky! Be sure to give us all the details 8D!!

I am sure you will all see the important stuff from the web, and at a better view. Since I just chill in a lobby filled with vendors trying to sell me games or something...I don't know what to expect. I went to ComicCon last year, that was fun, I hope E3 is nice too.
---
Darkdragongirl's alt.