This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Grass/Fairy pokemon idea?

#1cam0is0coolPosted 6/9/2013 12:02:29 AM(edited)
Name: Galabud
Type: Grass/Fairy
Ability: Harvest
Description: A mystical, fruit-like pokemon that only lives in areas untouched by human civilization. Legend has it that the pokemon or person that eats a Galabud will be able to change Its destiny! It evolves into Galantica.
Stats:
HP: 50
Attack: 30
Defense: 55
Special Attack: 70
Special Defense: 55
Speed: 75
BST: 335

Galantica comes later haha! This is just the first form so don't worry it'll get stronger! And its my first imaginary pokemon so pls go easy on it! Its still a baby! Haha
---
3DS friend code: 0516 - 7295 - 9177
I'm currently obsessed with FAIRY TAIL!!!
#2iKhanicPosted 6/9/2013 12:16:25 AM
I'll hold off until I see the evo. I'm not good at evaluating prevos.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3YveltalPosted 6/9/2013 12:19:31 AM
How about Galabro.
---
Be very hyped up for gen six! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#4cam0is0cool(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 12:46:54 AM
Name: Galantica
Description: An Ancient looking tree with arms & legs. Many fruit grow on its branches, and whenever one of the fruits fall off of the branch, It has a small chance of becoming a Galabud. Galantica are guardians of the forests in which they dwell and are extremely powerful. Evolves from Galabud at level 50.
Stats:
HP: 100
Attack: 55
Defense: 95
Special Attack: 135
Special Defense: 105
Speed: 110
BST: 600
---
3DS friend code: 0516 - 7295 - 9177
I'm currently obsessed with FAIRY TAIL!!!
#5jayman7Posted 6/9/2013 1:32:07 AM
Make your pseudolegendaries three-stagers. -_-
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#6RivaISoulPosted 6/9/2013 1:32:59 AM
Should have it evolve a little later, maybe 55-60, if its going to end up really powerful.

I really like it though. More Pokemon would carry Poison type moves with a 600 bst grass/fairy running around.
---
I love being the Villain
#7RivaISoulPosted 6/9/2013 1:33:59 AM
jayman7 posted...

I'd rather a two or one stage pseudo as a break from the pattern
---
I love being the Villain
#8jayman7Posted 6/9/2013 1:39:54 AM
RivaISoul posted...
jayman7 posted...

A "one-stage pseudo" may as well be an actual legendary. And I'm not sure this is a pattern in dire need of breaking.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#9Toy_BoxPosted 6/9/2013 1:45:23 AM(edited)
Why would a tree have 110 Base speed? It's like you've ignored flavour for competitive ability when that is the opposite of Gamefreaks MO.

Also its fruits shouldn't have a small chance of becoming the baby. That makes no sense. Why not "fruit that it imbues with its energy will blossom as Galabud" or something so that we see it as the mother of Galabud? Come on dude.

jayman7 posted...
RivaISoul posted...
jayman7 posted...

A "one-stage pseudo" may as well be an actual legendary. And I'm not sure this is a pattern in dire need of breaking.

Volcarona is a pseudo with only one pre-evolution. I wouldn't mind if that trend continued. It's kind of like Magikarp/Feebas syndrome and that's alright with me.

---
http://i.imgur.com/bq0wTFV.gif
#10GBeastMegamanBXPosted 6/9/2013 1:44:07 AM
cam0is0cool posted...
Name: Galantica
Description: An Ancient looking tree with arms & legs. Many fruit grow on its branches, and whenever one of the fruits fall off of the branch, It has a small chance of becoming a Galabud. Galantica are guardians of the forests in which they dwell and are extremely powerful. Evolves from Galabud at level 50.
Stats:
HP: 100
Attack: 55
Defense: 95
Special Attack: 135
Special Defense: 105
Speed: 110
BST: 600

Why does this remind me of the kaiju tree from DBZ lol the one that the kais and supreme kais are born from.
---
"I noticed your beautiful hair right away" - Minato to Kushina