This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Grass/Fairy pokemon idea?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Grass/Fairy pokemon idea?

User Info: RivaISoul

RivaISoul
3 years ago#11
jayman7 posted...
RivaISoul posted...
jayman7 posted...
Make your pseudolegendaries three-stagers. -_-

I'd rather a two or one stage pseudo as a break from the pattern

A "one-stage pseudo" may as well be an actual legendary. And I'm not sure this is a pattern in dire need of breaking.

If its a one-stage pseudo, it could breed, and you could get more than one.

Even if it doesn't qualify as a pseudo, I'd like to see more non-legendary one stage Pokes that are extremely rate and powerful, like RBY Tauros.
I love being the Villain

User Info: RivaISoul

RivaISoul
3 years ago#12
Toy_Box posted...
Volcarona is a pseudo with only one pre-evolution. I wouldn't mind if that trend continued. It's kind of like Magikarp/Feebas syndrome and that's alright with me.

Volcarona just falls short of 600 bst, so I don't think it counts in the Dragonite/Tyranitar/Salamence/etc. pattern.
I love being the Villain

User Info: Toy_Box

Toy_Box
3 years ago#13
RivaISoul posted...
Toy_Box posted...
Volcarona is a pseudo with only one pre-evolution. I wouldn't mind if that trend continued. It's kind of like Magikarp/Feebas syndrome and that's alright with me.

Volcarona just falls short of 600 bst, so I don't think it counts in the Dragonite/Tyranitar/Salamence/etc. pattern.

Right you are. My mistake.
http://i.imgur.com/bq0wTFV.gif

User Info: cam0is0cool

cam0is0cool
3 years ago#14
Bump!
3DS friend code: 0516 - 7295 - 9177
I'm currently obsessed with FAIRY TAIL!!!

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
3 years ago#15
RivaISoul posted...
Toy_Box posted...

I still think of it as pseudo-legendary. It's right at the end of the Unova block too.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Grass/Fairy pokemon idea?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived