This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Grass/Fairy pokemon idea?

#11RivaISoulPosted 6/9/2013 1:48:57 AM
jayman7 posted...
RivaISoul posted...
jayman7 posted...
Make your pseudolegendaries three-stagers. -_-

I'd rather a two or one stage pseudo as a break from the pattern

A "one-stage pseudo" may as well be an actual legendary. And I'm not sure this is a pattern in dire need of breaking.

If its a one-stage pseudo, it could breed, and you could get more than one.

Even if it doesn't qualify as a pseudo, I'd like to see more non-legendary one stage Pokes that are extremely rate and powerful, like RBY Tauros.
---
I love being the Villain
#12RivaISoulPosted 6/9/2013 1:50:36 AM
Toy_Box posted...
Volcarona is a pseudo with only one pre-evolution. I wouldn't mind if that trend continued. It's kind of like Magikarp/Feebas syndrome and that's alright with me.

Volcarona just falls short of 600 bst, so I don't think it counts in the Dragonite/Tyranitar/Salamence/etc. pattern.
---
I love being the Villain
#13Toy_BoxPosted 6/9/2013 1:54:04 AM
RivaISoul posted...
Toy_Box posted...
Volcarona is a pseudo with only one pre-evolution. I wouldn't mind if that trend continued. It's kind of like Magikarp/Feebas syndrome and that's alright with me.

Volcarona just falls short of 600 bst, so I don't think it counts in the Dragonite/Tyranitar/Salamence/etc. pattern.

Right you are. My mistake.
---
http://i.imgur.com/bq0wTFV.gif
#14cam0is0cool(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 7:43:10 PM
Bump!
---
3DS friend code: 0516 - 7295 - 9177
I'm currently obsessed with FAIRY TAIL!!!
#15Emerald_MeliosPosted 6/12/2013 4:20:23 PM
RivaISoul posted...
Toy_Box posted...

I still think of it as pseudo-legendary. It's right at the end of the Unova block too.