This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why the hate for Serperior?

#21Faust_8(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 12:38:47 AM
Osranger posted...
They are not required to do anything. They make the game. They decide what goes into it.

Even if it's not technically required in any legal sense, advertising "they will get this ability" and then that doesn't happen is a sure way to get all their fans to call them liars and quit.

There's just no sense that we've known of some of these Abilities for so long and they haven't happened yet.
---
Faust_8: Would you own slaves if you could?
OW: If I lived on a farm or something, sure. But I have no need of slaves right now.
#22FuneralCakePosted 6/11/2013 12:43:03 AM
That's the thing, though... Game Freak is not advertising Contrary Serperior, Lightningrod Zapdos, etc. If they were and didn't release them, then yeah, I could see why there would be a problem.

But, as I said, we only know these things exist because we did unsavory things with the game's naughty bits. Even though we know that they exist in the game, fully ready to go, that doesn't mean we were ever meant to get them.

Take the Azure Flute, for example. I know people were mad about that, but if we never even knew about it in the first place, who would care?
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
official drama queen of your life
#23Faust_8(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 12:48:48 AM
Wow, really? I assumed that GF had released all the hidden Abilities like Contrary Serperior and Shadow Tag Chandelure.

So we only found that stuff out by snooping? That's a completely different situation then.
---
Faust_8: Would you own slaves if you could?
OW: If I lived on a farm or something, sure. But I have no need of slaves right now.
#24Rose_MagePosted 6/11/2013 12:53:53 AM
I like Serperior a lot.
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#25Whats_Up4444Posted 6/11/2013 2:04:09 AM
Bountyan posted...
**** tier movepool. Outclassed by Lilligant; especially in-game.

You now you f***up" up when your movepool is worse than Lilligant.
---
Oh no! My gumballs! :o
http://tital.bigforumpro.com/ Join the Haven of all Kingdom Hearts Roleplays!
#26kingcam07Posted 6/11/2013 3:16:59 AM
I don't like it because it's design is terrible.
---
psn ID: kingcam07