This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Arceus is the BEST Pokemon ever created.

#1IngSlayerPosted 6/10/2013 5:06:02 PM
I hope Pokemon X & Y has at least one almost as good as this gem of a beast.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#2BrightStar7Posted 6/10/2013 5:07:46 PM
Well if Xerneas is Fairy type with good stat spread and ability, he'll come close. Unlike many I don't mind Arceus design, but lets face it, Xerneas is 1000 times better.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#3P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/10/2013 5:11:44 PM
Was honestly expecting some sort of "lol jk", then you were being sincere. Was disappointed a little bit.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#4AysanderPosted 6/10/2013 5:17:15 PM
Lugia.

Ho-Oh.

You forgot those two :/ Sorry, but if it wasn't for Stealth Rock? They'd both be banned.
#5Ray GunPosted 6/10/2013 8:32:24 PM
lmao at post 4

just lmao
---
rg
#6360pagesPosted 6/10/2013 8:46:04 PM
Well he is the best, since while every Arceus can be countered, no pokemon can counter every Arceus,
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#7Strain42Posted 6/10/2013 8:58:02 PM
360pages posted...
Well he is the best, since while every Arceus can be countered, no pokemon can counter every Arceus,

This leads me to be curious about something...

Are there four types that when added up would be super effective against every type?

And is there a Pokemon capable of learning an attacking move of those four types?

RESEARCH!!!

For the sake of argument, lets ignore the ??? Type Arceus that can only be obtained via cheating.

Let's start off with the two big ones, Fighting and Ground. Having an attack move of each of these types gives an advantage to

Rock, Steel, Dark, Ice, Normal, Fire, Poison, and Electric. So just two attacks gives an advantage to 8 out of 17 types.

...So yeah, I'm gonna go out on a limb right now and assume No because those two have the highest number of strengths at 5, and we need to get 9 more weaknesses in two moves.

Oh well. Win some, lose some. Research is fun.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#8SteaIth_RockPosted 6/10/2013 8:58:40 PM
Can't even beat a simple level one Rattata. XD

That's why Mewtwo will always be better
---
Pointed stones dug into Charizard!
Charizard lost 50% of its health.
#9_KGC_Posted 6/10/2013 9:00:52 PM
SteaIth_Rock posted...
Can't even beat a simple level one Rattata. XD

That's why Mewtwo will always be better

lolwat
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#10PsychoWolfXPosted 6/10/2013 9:02:00 PM
Lol...legendaries.

All of them put together don't even add up to 1% of Snivy's awesome level.