This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I cant beleive I only just recently found this out.

#1SirPikachuPosted 6/10/2013 5:41:19 PM
For pretty much my entire life (4 years old - now) I ALWAYS thought fighting was immune to ghost; ALWAYS.

I just always reasoned that since ghost is immune to normal and FIGHTING, and normal is immune to ghost, that fighting would be too.

I'M NOT JOKING EITHER. I am serious and I felt soooo stupid when I fund out literally LAST WEEK.
#2KajagogoPosted 6/10/2013 5:47:19 PM
Danny Glover should get more movie roles.
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 6/10/2013 6:32:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/10/2013 6:33:39 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
SirPikachu posted...
For pretty much my entire life (4 years old - now) I ALWAYS thought fighting was immune to ghost; ALWAYS.

I just always reasoned that since ghost is immune to normal and FIGHTING, and normal is immune to ghost, that fighting would be too.

I'M NOT JOKING EITHER. I am serious and I felt soooo stupid when I fund out literally LAST WEEK.

UAU?

How? It was never defined how old TC is now
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 6/10/2013 6:34:59 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SirPikachu posted...

UAU?

Oops. Read that wrong.

I'm a moron...
Or I need sleep.
Or both.
Probably both.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#6VampLordAdamaruPosted 6/10/2013 6:35:54 PM(edited)
CakeOfLies posted...
SirPikachu posted...

UAU?

Pretty sure he meant "from the age of 4 until now," and, considering TC's spelling and grammar, I'm guessing he's a pretty reasonable age...

EDIT: Ninja'd by COL figuring it out... XD
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#7P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/10/2013 6:36:38 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SirPikachu posted...

UAU?

Oops. Read that wrong.

I'm a moron...
Or I need sleep.
Or both.
Probably both.

Not that big of a mistake. It could've been taken that the - between meant that in the present, TC was 4, but based on his/her grammar I'd guess not.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#8SirPikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 7:19:16 PM
VampLordAdamaru posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SirPikachu posted...

UAU?

Pretty sure he meant "from the age of 4 until now," and, considering TC's spelling and grammar, I'm guessing he's a pretty reasonable age...

I'm 15. My grammar is a little off because well, I suck at grammar and kinda think in my own language. And my spelling is off cuz of THESE FRIGGIN" SMALL KEYS!

Is there an age limit on here? I never pay attention to those things and, honestly, always lie about my age.
#9VampLordAdamaruPosted 6/10/2013 7:20:53 PM
SirPikachu posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SirPikachu posted...

UAU?

I'm 15. My grammar is a little off because well, I suck at grammar and kinda think in my own language. And my spelling is off cuz of THESE FRIGGIN" SMALL KEYS!

Is there an age limit on here? I never pay attention to those things and, honestly, always lie about my age.

Actually, I was saying you had pretty good grammar, whereas a child would likely not... ^__~

And the minimum age is 13.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#10NekoHime64Posted 6/10/2013 7:21:14 PM
SirPikachu posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SirPikachu posted...

UAU?

I think the limit is 13, so you're good.
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns