This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I cant beleive I only just recently found this out.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I cant beleive I only just recently found this out.

User Info: SirPikachu

SirPikachu
3 years ago#1
For pretty much my entire life (4 years old - now) I ALWAYS thought fighting was immune to ghost; ALWAYS.

I just always reasoned that since ghost is immune to normal and FIGHTING, and normal is immune to ghost, that fighting would be too.

I'M NOT JOKING EITHER. I am serious and I felt soooo stupid when I fund out literally LAST WEEK.

User Info: Kajagogo

Kajagogo
3 years ago#2
Danny Glover should get more movie roles.
(message deleted)

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
3 years ago#4
CakeOfLies posted...
SirPikachu posted...
For pretty much my entire life (4 years old - now) I ALWAYS thought fighting was immune to ghost; ALWAYS.

I just always reasoned that since ghost is immune to normal and FIGHTING, and normal is immune to ghost, that fighting would be too.

I'M NOT JOKING EITHER. I am serious and I felt soooo stupid when I fund out literally LAST WEEK.

UAU?

How? It was never defined how old TC is now
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#5
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SirPikachu posted...

UAU?

Oops. Read that wrong.

I'm a moron...
Or I need sleep.
Or both.
Probably both.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.

User Info: VampLordAdamaru

VampLordAdamaru
3 years ago#6
CakeOfLies posted...
SirPikachu posted...

UAU?

Pretty sure he meant "from the age of 4 until now," and, considering TC's spelling and grammar, I'm guessing he's a pretty reasonable age...

EDIT: Ninja'd by COL figuring it out... XD
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
3 years ago#7
CakeOfLies posted...
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SirPikachu posted...

UAU?

Oops. Read that wrong.

I'm a moron...
Or I need sleep.
Or both.
Probably both.

Not that big of a mistake. It could've been taken that the - between meant that in the present, TC was 4, but based on his/her grammar I'd guess not.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.

User Info: SirPikachu

SirPikachu
3 years ago#8
VampLordAdamaru posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SirPikachu posted...

UAU?

Pretty sure he meant "from the age of 4 until now," and, considering TC's spelling and grammar, I'm guessing he's a pretty reasonable age...

I'm 15. My grammar is a little off because well, I suck at grammar and kinda think in my own language. And my spelling is off cuz of THESE FRIGGIN" SMALL KEYS!

Is there an age limit on here? I never pay attention to those things and, honestly, always lie about my age.

User Info: VampLordAdamaru

VampLordAdamaru
3 years ago#9
SirPikachu posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SirPikachu posted...

UAU?

I'm 15. My grammar is a little off because well, I suck at grammar and kinda think in my own language. And my spelling is off cuz of THESE FRIGGIN" SMALL KEYS!

Is there an age limit on here? I never pay attention to those things and, honestly, always lie about my age.

Actually, I was saying you had pretty good grammar, whereas a child would likely not... ^__~

And the minimum age is 13.
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!

User Info: NekoHime64

NekoHime64
3 years ago#10
SirPikachu posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SirPikachu posted...

UAU?

I think the limit is 13, so you're good.
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I cant beleive I only just recently found this out.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived