This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate this move: Night Fog

#11jEr3mY(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 7:16:17 PM
Rethalwolf posted...
That's true. Although, if it was status moves, it doesn't seem too broken to me; no more so than Magic Bounce, you just don't have to have it be an ability. And it wouldn't bounce them, just not affect (at least) ghost types. The external hurting... well, that's not what I was saying. It's not a reduction of gain but more a switch to damaging; it wouldn't affect things like Recover or Rest, but drains, water/volt absorb, leftovers, aqua ring... all these things hurt you instead of healing by sort of "polluting" them.
At least, that's what I was thinking for them.
Also, I'd give Weezing this move and/or an ability summoning this condition. Maybe they can take the Fog that was so random and bump it up with all this... but if they did that, Defog would obviously also clear this.
Which I guess makes sense.
But hey, it's your concept. If you don't like my ideas, I can just start from scratch haha ^_^ I do really like the concept. Two of my favorite types and a third that I like getting affected? Major win.

Ahh ok.. I didn't quite get the direction you were heading... I like that idea though... and it makes sense polluting their HP regaining moves... but I also like my idea...

Maybe have a bit of both... when a non GPD (ghost, poison dark), type uses a HP stealing move, Giga Drain, Drain Punch and so on.. to a GPD type under this weather.. the non-GPD doesn't gain any HP... and if the non GPD uses a HP recovery move, they lose the HP instead of regaining it... like a poison affect.... Kind of repeated myself but meh... lol...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
#12RethalwolfPosted 6/10/2013 11:50:29 PM
Well, hey, it's your thing. I was just explaining what I thought could go along with it.
You use a lot of ellipses.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#13Whats_Up4444Posted 6/10/2013 11:51:32 PM
10/10 want
---
Oh no! My gumballs! :o
http://tital.bigforumpro.com/ Join the Haven of all Kingdom Hearts Roleplays!
#14Faust_8Posted 6/11/2013 12:14:37 AM
Hmm...how about this:

Increases Dark and Poison attack damage by 50%
Doubles the chance of getting poisoned by attacks that do that
Fighting and Psychic attacks are reduced by 50%

I think that's pretty cool. It wouldn't make Toxic or the poison status too powerful, it would just make attacks like Poison Fang and Sludge Bomb a lot more useful. And since other weathers increase some types while decreasing others, I think it's fine if some types gets decreased as well.

Not as sure about Psychic getting weakened though, they have had it hard enough.
---
Faust_8: Would you own slaves if you could?
OW: If I lived on a farm or something, sure. But I have no need of slaves right now.
#15RethalwolfPosted 6/11/2013 12:24:20 AM
Eh... psychic AND fighting getting weakened? It makes Dark types mega overpowered. And poison. And kinda ghost.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#16Faust_8Posted 6/11/2013 12:28:55 AM
Poison is offensively terrible right now, is it so bad if for 5 turns they're awesome?

Granted, yeah, I do see the trouble in that they are getting boosted while weakening their threats. Unlike Rain that strengthens Water but it weakens something they RESIST. It's not like it weakens Grass or Electric...

So yeah, maybe that's not a good idea after all.

How about:

Dark and Poison attacks are increased by 50%
Chance of secondary effects of Dark and Poison attacks are increased

Poison attacks are more likely to poison, Dark attacks are more likely to flinch or lower stats or whatever.
---
Faust_8: Would you own slaves if you could?
OW: If I lived on a farm or something, sure. But I have no need of slaves right now.
#17RethalwolfPosted 6/11/2013 12:43:17 AM
That's good, too... but I still like my ideas better.
But that's what ideas are for.
---