This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fennekin's evolutions' typing: The Topic

#21mehmetskiPosted 6/11/2013 3:37:47 AM
FuneralCake posted...
My crystal boobs say that isn't going to happen.

made my day^^
#22neo_personPosted 6/11/2013 5:19:42 AM
Shariadarow posted...
Windyligth posted...
Shariadarow posted...
I could see Fire/Psychic or Fire/Ground, with Fire/Electric being a bit of a stretch. It's a Fennec Fox, so if they stick with that and don't turn it into an abomination, it would pretty much have to be one of those three.

What about the fennec says Psychic or Electric to you?

Psychic is due to foxes in general being associated with psychic abilities, and seeing as how oddly enough the Vulpix line were not made Psychic types despite having Psychic qualities, I could see them fitting it in with the new fox pokemon instead.

For Electric, it largely has to do with Fennec foxes being very fast runners, a quality I associate heavily with Electric types. Gamefreak also has a tendency to make small and cute furry creatures into Electric types, and Fire/Electric isn't a typing that currently exists.

Ground though is the one that I'd see as most likely, Fennec Foxes are known for being proficient diggers and live in the Sahara Desert, and several Ground types seem to be associated with sand.

Of course, it's possible it could just be pure Fire. What I couldn't see though, is Fire/Fighting or Fire/Dark. They simply do not make sense for a Fennec Fox at all. If the recent Echo rumour holds any weight, I suppose Fire/Echo could work, they do afterall have enormous ears and keen hearing.

It didn't make very much sense for a chicken or a boar to be fire/fighting either but that still happened. But I agree and hope it's something like fire/electric or fire/ground.
---
brawl FC: 1418-6359-5270 MK. Battle me!---"That doesn't make sense so stop talking." - Eta_of_La_Grec---pokemon platinum name: john FC: 2235 3015 8957
#23KementarriPosted 6/11/2013 6:47:25 AM
Fire only
---
http://imgur.com/FHclCEA
/lick
#24mehmetskiPosted 6/11/2013 6:49:58 AM
neo_person posted...
Shariadarow posted...
Windyligth posted...
Shariadarow posted...
I could see Fire/Psychic or Fire/Ground, with Fire/Electric being a bit of a stretch. It's a Fennec Fox, so if they stick with that and don't turn it into an abomination, it would pretty much have to be one of those three.

What about the fennec says Psychic or Electric to you?

Psychic is due to foxes in general being associated with psychic abilities, and seeing as how oddly enough the Vulpix line were not made Psychic types despite having Psychic qualities, I could see them fitting it in with the new fox pokemon instead.

For Electric, it largely has to do with Fennec foxes being very fast runners, a quality I associate heavily with Electric types. Gamefreak also has a tendency to make small and cute furry creatures into Electric types, and Fire/Electric isn't a typing that currently exists.

Ground though is the one that I'd see as most likely, Fennec Foxes are known for being proficient diggers and live in the Sahara Desert, and several Ground types seem to be associated with sand.

Of course, it's possible it could just be pure Fire. What I couldn't see though, is Fire/Fighting or Fire/Dark. They simply do not make sense for a Fennec Fox at all. If the recent Echo rumour holds any weight, I suppose Fire/Echo could work, they do afterall have enormous ears and keen hearing.

It didn't make very much sense for a chicken or a boar to be fire/fighting either but that still happened. But I agree and hope it's something like fire/electric or fire/ground.

fighting is a good type for emboar: it resembles a chinese wrestler, and a boar is a good animal to represent that image
#25JacornonthecobPosted 6/11/2013 6:50:44 AM
We already know its psychic
#26buszzaw101Posted 6/11/2013 6:56:54 AM
What if all of the starters have "Fairy" as their secondary type o.O