This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Before we start freaking out about how "overpowered" Fairy-type is...

#11Ku-Ri-BohPosted 6/11/2013 8:36:47 AM
TherianReturns posted...
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Then again, the attack was probably coming from a non-ev trained attack.

>Implying that hydreigon is fully ev trained (wtf does "ev trained" even do in this argument? Even "maxed out SpAtk" would be less stupid to say)
I'd expect much more from a true Pokemon fan

Your comeback makes no sense. I'd expect much more from a troll that's jealous of me.

>don't even understand

Ok.
#12TherianReturnsPosted 6/11/2013 8:37:31 AM
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
TherianReturns posted...

>Implying that hydreigon is fully ev trained (wtf does "ev trained" even do in this argument? Even "maxed out SpAtk" would be less stupid to say)

Your comeback makes no sense. I'd expect much more from a troll that's jealous of me.

>don't even understand

Ok.

>you're a bad troll

Confirmed.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#13FuneralCakePosted 6/11/2013 8:37:39 AM
Yeah, I don't really understand why people are acting like Fairy attacks are automatic OHKOs against Dragon types. Gebus.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTBSQKh8teE
#14wolfei132Posted 6/11/2013 8:39:55 AM
dragons need more counters anyway, they've completely dominated the metagame for pokemons entire existence.
#15DraugennPosted 6/11/2013 8:40:16 AM
Please stop trying to greentext and >lelimplying like you're on 4chan.
---
http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/705/1365968710273.gif
#16RippleLaserPosted 6/11/2013 8:57:41 AM
TherianReturns posted...
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
TherianReturns posted...

I think what he means most full EV trained Hydreigons don't max their def/sp. def.
---
Just according to keikaku*.
*Keikaku means plan.
#17reaverzPosted 6/11/2013 9:03:36 AM
The Hydreigon not being brought close to KO range by Fairy Wind almost makes me think that Fairy isn't actually super effective against Dark as Pokebeach implies. Perhaps there are a few errors on those type matchups.

Then again, the Gardevoir could have been underleveled...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#18_KGC_Posted 6/11/2013 9:06:24 AM
Chaos Genesis posted...
How does any of this imply that it's something to be feared, though? Garchomp is still OP despite the prevelance of Ice-type attacks; why should having yet ANOTHER weakness suddenly mean that this new type is too strong?

Ice type lacks fast, powerful killers that can outspeed Garchomp before it waylays them with a fire fang, brick break, or earthquake.

Fairy Type already looks like it has potential with Gardevoir's type retconn'd.

lol
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra