This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game Freak is slowly getting back on track.

#1westontickleePosted 6/11/2013 8:33:51 AM
Just watched the trailer.

1. Fairy Type revealed
2. Jiggs is Fairy Thpe
3. The two new pokemon actually look good

Sure there's still more than half of the revealed pokemon that suck but I think they're slowly getting back on track. As long as they keep this up then everything should be back on track
---
People who hate on Queen Jiggs are obvious trolls
Official king of the Persona 4 Golden and Pokemon X boards
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 6/11/2013 8:35:18 AM
You honestly expected the starters, Legendaries, and Sylveon to be signs of how bad the ENTIRE REST OF THE POKEDEX would look?
That's sad. It really is.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#3westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 8:38:00 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
You honestly expected the starters, Legendaries, and Sylveon to be signs of how bad the ENTIRE REST OF THE POKEDEX would look?

Actually no. And there have been more pokemon revealed than those. Like I said before, Before this reveal, Fennekin and Shlveon were good. The rest sucked. Oh, and Pancham was good too. That's 3 out of what, 11 pokemon? That's horrible. Now it's 5 our 13? Pokemon which is still bad but they're showing improvement.

I never said anything among that
---
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 6/11/2013 8:39:12 AM
westonticklee posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Actually no. And there have been more pokemon revealed than those. Like I said before, Before this reveal, Fennekin and Shlveon were good. The rest sucked. Oh, and Pancham was good too. That's 3 out of what, 11 pokemon? That's horrible. Now it's 5 our 13? Pokemon which is still bad but they're showing improvement.

Okay. Makes sense, actually.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#5NekoHime64Posted 6/11/2013 8:40:17 AM
I'm too f****** excited to pay attention to you right now! Ima gonna tell Jiggs I don't believe in faries and watch it die >:)
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#6Arne83Posted 6/11/2013 8:44:26 AM
NekoHime64 posted...
I'm too f****** excited to pay attention to you right now! Ima gonna tell Jiggs I don't believe in faries and watch it die >:)

Oh, damn... you getting nasty.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#7rob110891Posted 6/11/2013 8:44:37 AM
The reveals so far have been pretty decent.

Which don't you like?
#8westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 8:45:03 AM
NekoHime64 posted...

Jiggs doesn't listen to trolls thank you. And Niggs won't die. Jiggs is the queen and continues to win everyday. This pretty much confirms she's the greatest
---
#9westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 8:46:16 AM
rob110891 posted...
The reveals so far have been pretty decent.

Which don't you like?

A lot of stuff including more than half of the pokemon reveale
---
#10SirPikachuPosted 6/11/2013 8:46:19 AM
westonticklee posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Well your opinion on the how the pokémon look doesn't really express how good the games are going to be. I think all 15 revealed pokémon look AWESOME (the mewtwo form is one of those, but less so) and I don't see how you can hate Helioptile or any of them really.