This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yeah. This is great and all....But I'm still waiting for my Gen 3 Remakes.

#1SooChillinPosted 6/11/2013 9:44:09 AM
Gardevoir was in the Trailer though so I'm pretty sure they're confirmed...
#2feeltheninjutsuPosted 6/11/2013 9:46:39 AM
Gens 1-2 were cut off compatibility-wise and have dying cartridge batteries. Gen 3 is fully compatible and preservable. NO REMAKES. Waste of time.
---
"Not everything is a lesson. Sometimes you just fail." - Dwight Schrute
"I don't get high, life keeps me at a decent height." -Lupe Fiasco
#3BrightStar7Posted 6/11/2013 9:47:52 AM
Lets just ignore the fact that an entire generation of young players have never played gen 3 and are ripe for the picking. Great business strategy GF!
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#4RDS1Posted 6/11/2013 9:50:35 AM
Pikachu was in the trailer. GEN 1 REREMAKES CONFIRMED YOU GAIZ
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#5XazealPosted 6/11/2013 9:51:03 AM
feeltheninjitsu posted...
Gens 1-2 were cut off compatibility-wise and have dying cartridge batteries. Gen 3 is fully compatible and preservable. NO REMAKES. Waste of time.

Yes, because of course they release remakes to solve compatibility issues, not to make money.
#6GalladetheGreatPosted 6/11/2013 9:51:12 AM

$
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
#7LioleiaPosted 6/11/2013 9:51:16 AM

Somewhat. Time-based events are screwed on most RSE/FRLG cartridges due to the internal clock dying. The GBA is also pretty dead by Nintendo standards. I could see RSE remakes, but probably not FRLG...for a while anyway. Kanto is kind of oversaturated.
---
lee-oh-leh-ee-ah.
It is perfectly okay to write garbage--as long as you edit brilliantly. --Carolyn Janice Cherryh
#8Sir WillPosted 6/11/2013 9:52:24 AM

Batteries in Gen 3 have gone dead.

There will be remakes, but not until at least a year after X/Y.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#9SlimeStackPosted 6/11/2013 9:53:33 AM
I'm honestly surprised people even remember Hoenn after all this new stuff.
---
Awaiting: FFX/X-2 HD, Animal Crossing, AC3, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I
#10peteybooPosted 6/11/2013 9:58:09 AM
Sir Will posted...
Batteries in Gen 3 have gone dead.

My Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, and LeafGreen all save fine. I dunno what people do to their games to make them die so quickly.
---
Gee, it sure is boring around here. *rolls eyes*
Let's Play Zelda: Skyward Sword and a bunch of other games http://www.youtube.com/user/peteyboo