This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You people are calling fairy doubters idiots, I will laugh so hard when...

#11NomytakerPosted 6/11/2013 9:41:09 AM
Actually, with Pokebeach's Leaker slllllowly becoming true. We could actually see the Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighter for the starters. Which.....I'm okay with. :)
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.
#12David_741Posted 6/11/2013 9:42:25 AM
Hmmm I thought it was Fire/Psychic, Water/Dark , Grass/Fighting.
---
FC: 0176 2233 6441 (White 2)
#13rikusora50Posted 6/11/2013 9:46:12 AM
Nomytaker posted...
Actually, with Pokebeach's Leaker slllllowly becoming true. We could actually see the Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighter for the starters. Which.....I'm okay with. :)

HUH!?

...****, that's way too cool. WE BETTER NOT HAVE A FIRE/FIGHTING STARTER THIS GEN!
---
When pointing a gun at Kevin Mask's head, don't count to 3, count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.-smithkakarot
#14LexifoxPosted 6/11/2013 9:46:57 AM
rikusora50 posted...
Nomytaker posted...

HUH!?

...****, that's way too cool. WE BETTER NOT HAVE A FIRE/FIGHTING STARTER THIS GEN!

I really want Fennekin to evolve into Fire/Fighting, then lose the Fighting type in its final form.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#15NekoHime64Posted 6/11/2013 9:47:12 AM
Nomytaker posted...

^ 0% chance of this happening.
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns