This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Even though Fairies are SE against Dragons...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Even though Fairies are SE against Dragons...

User Info: CatpieX

CatpieX
3 years ago#1
Noivern showcased Boomburst which is said to hit everything, and be powerful. Noivern is also part Dragon. There's a possibility Boomburst is the new Dragon EQ.

(This is just speculation, but if it's true, then Fairy being a new type isn't so bad since a Dragon EQ would be pretty OP.)

I'm just throwing this out there because I know a lot of Dragon Fans are a bit upset of Fairy being SE to Dragon. So, this is for some what relief. Hope everyone enjoys E3 today! :D
White 2 FC: 5072-1743-0641

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#2
Serebii said Boomburst is Normal.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: Aysander

Aysander
3 years ago#3
TBh, Boomburst looks like a Fire move to me. If it's a move based on "Echolocation/Sound" though, Exploud may learn it as well....Even if there isn't an Echo type, which there most likely won't be.

User Info: Aysander

Aysander
3 years ago#4
Lol, I was ninja'd.

If it's a normal move, it REALLY sounds plausible for Exploud.

User Info: BrightStar7

BrightStar7
3 years ago#5
Dunno why the heck they made its signature move a different type from itself. That coulda been either Flying or Dragon typed.
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<

User Info: ShenanigansMan2

ShenanigansMan2
3 years ago#6
BrightStar7 posted...
Dunno why the heck they made its signature move a different type from itself. That coulda been either Flying or Dragon typed.

They did the same thing with Fletchling.
Every time someone reads this signature, a puppy dies
..You monster

User Info: CatpieX

CatpieX
3 years ago#7
Lexifox posted...
Serebii said Boomburst is Normal.

Oops, I'm so sorry everyone I completely missed that. Tbh, I did think as the move description itself it did sound more of a Normal type. However, perhaps there'll be a Dragon/Fairy. I'm sure Dragon's won't fall to far because of Fairy.
White 2 FC: 5072-1743-0641
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Even though Fairies are SE against Dragons...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived