This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Even though Fairies are SE against Dragons...

#1CatpieXPosted 6/11/2013 9:55:13 AM
Noivern showcased Boomburst which is said to hit everything, and be powerful. Noivern is also part Dragon. There's a possibility Boomburst is the new Dragon EQ.

(This is just speculation, but if it's true, then Fairy being a new type isn't so bad since a Dragon EQ would be pretty OP.)

I'm just throwing this out there because I know a lot of Dragon Fans are a bit upset of Fairy being SE to Dragon. So, this is for some what relief. Hope everyone enjoys E3 today! :D
---
White 2 FC: 5072-1743-0641
#2LexifoxPosted 6/11/2013 9:55:41 AM
Serebii said Boomburst is Normal.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3AysanderPosted 6/11/2013 9:56:15 AM
TBh, Boomburst looks like a Fire move to me. If it's a move based on "Echolocation/Sound" though, Exploud may learn it as well....Even if there isn't an Echo type, which there most likely won't be.
#4AysanderPosted 6/11/2013 9:56:45 AM
Lol, I was ninja'd.

If it's a normal move, it REALLY sounds plausible for Exploud.
#5BrightStar7Posted 6/11/2013 9:57:04 AM
Dunno why the heck they made its signature move a different type from itself. That coulda been either Flying or Dragon typed.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#6ShenanigansMan2Posted 6/11/2013 9:57:39 AM
BrightStar7 posted...
Dunno why the heck they made its signature move a different type from itself. That coulda been either Flying or Dragon typed.

They did the same thing with Fletchling.
---
Every time someone reads this signature, a puppy dies
..You monster
#7CatpieX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 10:01:20 AM
Lexifox posted...
Serebii said Boomburst is Normal.

Oops, I'm so sorry everyone I completely missed that. Tbh, I did think as the move description itself it did sound more of a Normal type. However, perhaps there'll be a Dragon/Fairy. I'm sure Dragon's won't fall to far because of Fairy.
---
White 2 FC: 5072-1743-0641