This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wanted echo to be true but...

#1NightinanglePosted 6/11/2013 10:15:24 AM
After Noiver , there is a 0% chance of this happening.

(Please work)
---
Date all the pokepeople!!! Because artificial intelligence is better than the stupid reality
#2LexifoxPosted 6/11/2013 10:16:32 AM
Yes, they made a Pokemon with a sound motif and speaker-like body parts and a sound attack, and accidentally made the Pokemon Flying/Dragon and the move Normal.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 10:24:37 AM
There I is also 0% chance that they reveal that one pokemon's typing was wrong? )'(and later reveal Noivern as Echo)
---
Date all the pokepeople!!! Because artificial intelligence is better than the stupid reality
#4mehmetskiPosted 6/11/2013 10:26:15 AM
Nightinangle posted...
There I is also 0% chance that they reveal that one pokemon's typing was wrong? )'(and later reveal Noivern as Echo)

exactly
#5BadDecisionsPosted 6/11/2013 4:50:14 PM
It's like they heard the rumor and just wanted to give it a giant middle finger.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSLJJDRA-jQ
Rate and subscribe. Very good best videos all the day!
#6BrightStar7Posted 6/11/2013 4:56:22 PM
Revealing Noivern at the same time we speculate about Echo type is quite something. What are the odds.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#7Hierarchy225Posted 6/11/2013 4:58:12 PM(edited)
BadDecisions posted...
It's like they heard the rumor and just wanted to give it a giant middle finger.

Lol this.

BrightStar7 posted...
Revealing Noivern at the same time we speculate about Echo type is quite something. What are the odds.

I'm glad. Last thing we needed were 500 threads debating the existence of echo type. I've had my fill of that with Fairy.
#8Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 4:58:45 PM
Yeah, we'll done to gamefreak that. I highly doubt they will break type symmetry anytime soon, so unless this gen releases 3 new types, I don't put many chips into it.

(To make 5 rows of 4 or 4 of 5
---
#9SteveBobPosted 6/11/2013 5:01:02 PM
Yeah, sadly Echo looks unlikely now. If it is in and Noivern is Dragon/Flying...WTF GameFreak?
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
#10NekoHime64Posted 6/11/2013 5:01:53 PM
I wonder if the 4chan leaker got a glimpse of Noiver somehow and assumed there'd be a second type. I guess he would have mentioned it tho... eh.
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns